No announcement yet.

Rhys defeated! series photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being able to drift a heavy car shows your skill, and it'll get you recognized in the drifting community. That's one of the reasons why Ueno piced a Soarer for his D1 ride. Or it could've been as simple as Rhys thinking "Man this thing looks nice, has v8 power and rwd. Wonder how it'd drift..........."

Comment

You keep saying the car is "whack" or "stupid" but you never give any reason...so please tell me...why. is it "whack" and "stupid"

Originally posted by HondaHater
      nothing wrong witha v8 rwd, drifting, it's out of hand, out of all them choices he picked a whack car.

and im checkin myself, shall i repeat what i said before this.

and another thing, ifyou dont like my opinions then move on, there are gonna be other opinions out there that you can agree with.

Comment

As stated in some other threads the GTO is actually a car that is extremely well established as a great race car in Australia O_o Its funny how people run their mouths saying its a crap car.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaHater
          nothing wrong witha v8 rwd, drifting, it's out of hand, out of all them choices he picked a whack car.

and im checkin myself, shall i repeat what i said before this.

and another thing, ifyou dont like my opinions then move on, there are gonna be other opinions out there that you can agree with.
          when 90% of the board thinks YOUR out of line I think it would be your time to move on.

Dont push me

Comment

Working...
          X