s13 with s15 conversion pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s13 with s15 conversion pictures

can you guys post all the pics you have of s13s with s15 conversions?

r u just a moron or just really fing lazy.... SEARCH FOR IT... its not hard.... well maybe for you

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=2381

this thread has been up for the longest time... but i guess you didnt catch it uh? nothing personal or anything, i dont even know you but this is a needless and pointless thread

Comment

here ya go...
      Attached Files

Comment

well first of all im new, and second of all the forum u linked, ive already been their and ive already posted thier if u noticed, i was more intrested in just pictures of s13s with s15 conversions on them not to be a smart *Censored**Censored**Censored* or anything and if i come off as that sorry

Comment

hes stupid. I would suggest looking at the signal drift cars.

Comment

ya ive seen them, but i cant really get a go idea because i havent seen any good still photos of the cars, and its kinda distracting to watch them while they are drifting because u cant focus on what they look like as much lol that and the head lights are gray and blue that alters the view a little bit, i really am liking http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=2486

that car looks beautiful, i also saw a picture from
            http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...threadid=13163

and that car looks beautiful, i am sorry to hear about his passing, and im excited to find more pictures of his car, i really wanan take an s13 and put an s15 conversion on front, not sure what front bumper, and sum nice *Censored**Censored**Censored* flares like in the 2nd link but i need sum ideas and sum pictures, any information about this conversion would be great, from what ive read the conversion seems to be pretty straight foward though, im more intrested in seeing all teh combinations of parts though

Comment

hey

who posted the pic of the white 180 with the 15 face

name plzzzzz

Comment

How much will it cost to get a s13 a s15 nose job?

Comment

I think a whole front clip and installation will cost at least $900+...

Comment

damn thats it, im gonna be buildin a s13 soon or an fd im still tryin to choose between the 2 and i wanan put an s15 face onto a black s13 with sum bronze volk rims or gunmetal volks, like j specs but im tryin to get ideas for a front bumper i hvaent seen to many s15 front bumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SR_power19
                      here ya go...
                      you see that van right there, my dad used to own one of that, one time he let me ride that piece of crap. went drifting, well i wouldnt call it drifting, but me and my friends be pulling the ebrake and doin 360's and 180's all day. fun.
                      and that background should be okinawa, cuz the kanji that isnt blanked out on the license plate reads okinawa, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24
                        I think a whole front clip and installation will cost at least $900+...
                        wtf r u talkin about the s15 headlights cost about that much. for quality parts ur actually lookin at about $2500

Comment

that white 1580 looks awesome...but it seems kinda psed for some reason...maybe my eyes are messed up...yeah i dont think u could get s15 headlights for 900 unless u go to a junk yard...ive seen some for 2200 usd

Comment

looks photoshopped. i can show you better conversions but im too lazy like a r33 front on an s14 or a 180sx front on a s15 silvia

Comment

yea the HID headlights allone are a small fortune. and its not a strait swap you need the fenders to match it up and there are only two places that make them.

Comment

Working...
                              X