DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
    Thank you Dat, you are a very respectful and genuine guy.

We wish Team Vertex USA the best of luck in your competitive season at D1!
    Thank you very much! We hope to do well in Chicago!

Comment

• TEAM DRIFT AVENGERS WORST TEAM EVER IN DRIFTING THAT'S THE END OF STORY TO ME HAHAHA *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ERS

Comment

• i told you guys bring it on

Comment

• sad day in drift history ! Ueno a drift avenger.... time to find a new favorite driver... cant root for someone who aligns themselves with the wrong people all for money.....

good luck, guess its time to start rooting for Saito or Kumakubo now instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by drift2thextreme View Post
            i told you guys bring it on
            Told who? what?

Comment

• Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
              sad day in drift history ! Ueno a drift avenger.... time to find a new favorite driver... cant root for someone who aligns themselves with the wrong people all for money.....

good luck, guess its time to start rooting for Saito or Kumakubo now instead.
              Why do you think he is with D1, for the umbrella girls?! Cmon guys, you were the ones who told us what a great businessman Mr Ueno is.

Both Team Vertex and Mr. Ueno are very passionate about drifting and are doing their best to grow not just themselves but the entire sport of drifting.

Comment

It wasn't a threat, it was comment to raise Cavi Mike's awareness to the intensity of who is dealing with. I dare you to go talk sh@t on 3-6 mafia, or Snoop and see what happens. There are alot of people who will not stand by and let you continue to call Ruth names. Juicy is a close friend to Ruth and you guys all think it is funny but there are people who do not.
                Don't believe the hype ~Wyclef Jean

You're a tool and so is your girlfriend.

/thread

Comment

• YES A VERY SAD DAY FOR DRIFTING Ueno A DRIFT AVENGER WTF FOR NOW ON KUMAKUBO ALL THE WAY. AND JBizzle I TOLD RUTH AND DR.Z AND NOW I AM TELLING YOU BRING IT ON. DRIFT AVENGERS WORST TEAM EVER THEY FREAKEN SUCK
                  Last edited by drift2thextreme; 07-02-2009, 04:01 PM. Reason: SPELLING

Comment

We are driving up North right now for Moto Gp and for what it is worth you guys are giving me something to do while we are driving. Dean (Ruth's son) has put me on driving restriction, so Ruth and I are having fun playing on the internet in the Yukon denali.

Layed down Ruth's Valentino replica bike out in the canyons on Mulholland highway a couple weeks ago and we are gonna get Valentino to sign a piece of the scratched ferring, LOL.
                    What? No Gulfstream jet...you better find a new sugar momma who can accomodate you a little better. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertex USA View Post
                      Hello All,

For those who don't know me, my name is Dat Nguyen from Vertex USA. I was notified that our name is mentioned in this thread, so I wanted to come on here to clear things up. By no means am I hear to get involved with the drama, I'm simply here to let you guys know our involvement with the Drift Avengers.

I've known Ruth for a few years now after we sold Ruth a Vertex S14. I met Ruth through a mutual friend that got her into the sport of drifting. I do know Ruth on a personal level as she has become not only a client but a friend of ours for years.

When we found out that D1GP is coming back to the United States, we hired a marketing agency to try to find sponsorship for the Vertex USA Soarer. Although we can probably run the team on our own as privateers like we have been doing, having monetary sponsors definitely helps with some of the expenses involved such as gas, daily expenses, etc.

After D1GP Anaheim, Ruth and I was talking about her team. It only made sense that my agency set up a meeting with Ruth to see if she would be interested in sponsoring us. We are now sponsored by the Drift Avengers since D1GP Miami. We are very grateful to Ruth for her support. We will continue to support the Drift Avengers on a professional manner. We will be there for any promotional videos, advertising opportunities, private events they may need from us.

Uenosan will be an honary Drift Avenger for the 2009 season as he should be since Drift Avengers is sponsoring our team this year. Our involvement with the Drift Avengers is on a professional level only. We do not want to get involved with all the drama as Ruth already knows.

We all know politics is in every motorsport. That's just how it is... We support the D1GP and is very grateful for the opportunity they have given us. We will continue to work with both Drift Avengers and D1GP and feel that it is in our best interest to stay away from the drama. Vertex USA and Vertex Japan is a very small company and support everyone that supports us. We are simply mild mannered people and grateful for everything we have been provided.

We hope to see Drift Avengers and D1GP USA succeed in everything they do.

Thank you for your support and hope to see you guys out at the track!

thank you Dat for trying to communiate to the people on here. As you know, the bloggers on here are mostly wanna be drifters, and jealousy fuels their fire. It doesnt bother me, as every day, one or two of the members from drifting.com email me with their resumes and wanting to join us. Im very honored to have you and Ueno and Adam Andretti behind us 100 percent. The projects we spoke of yesterday are gonna be epic and the people on this site will still be in the basements of their parents houses with their windows 95 with dialup, trying to keep the cats from jumping on their keyboard.
                      Its good to be a Drift Avenger.
                      thank you Dat. You are truly a wonderful man.
                      Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                        What? No Gulfstream jet...you better find a new sugar momma who can accomodate you a little better. lol
                        the jet? it was the least we could do, to pick mr rossi.

Comment

team drift avengers worst team ever in drifting that's the end of story to me hahaha *censored**censored**censored**censored*ers

drift2theextreme needs to take the garbage out.. Mommy is calling you... Oh, and clean up your room.. You baby...

Comment

• Hahaha very funny

Comment

• Baby yeah whatever at least i know how a freaken motor works

Comment

Hahaha very funny
                                you know what the whole irony is in these postings?
                                If we all were at a party together and didnt know who the other was, I bet we would all get along great. We all should really band together, being a small drifting community anyway, and show the rest of the world how great American drifters really are.
                                Im game if you are....
                                Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X