DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the Drift Avengers are comparing Dr. Z to Albert Einstein....wtf

Mad Mike????? wtf Albert Einstein was mocked by other talented and brilliant minds, who were all theoretical physicists, not the local car audio installer.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
      Now the Drift Avengers are comparing Dr. Z to Albert Einstein....wtf

Mad Mike????? wtf Albert Einstein was mocked by other talented and brilliant minds, who were all theoretical physicists, not the local car audio installer.
      No one was comparing Dr Z to anyone. I was drawing a parallel in people criticizing those that may be "off the charts". Alright, let's use Don King then.
      People called him crazy, yet he remains one of the most successful fight promoters in history.

This local car audio installer is seen on cable tv all over the world at any given time. When you have your own hit tv show, maybe you can judge him.

Comment

Now the Drift Avengers are comparing Dr. Z to Albert Einstein....wtf

Im sorry, but its disgraceful that you would dis mad mike. He was valedictorian of his high school class, a decorated soldier in the armed forces, and an IQ in the top percentile. Also, you are implying that local car audio installers are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing morons. Why all the hate?

Comment

• Dr. Z

Everyone bring their skills to Thunderhill... Put yo money where yo mouth is. Show yourselves instead of hiding behind other peoples pictures. You see who I am. I have nothing to hide or prove...HE HE HE! Dissing Mad Mike is about as childish as a Junior High crybaby not being invited to the party... Thanks to everyone who accepted my most sincere apology and the ones that didn't... MEH!!!! WAAAAH!!!

Comment

• Did you really just say yo instead of your?

Comment

• Dr Z 's diary

This just in.. Dr Z has landed in Tokyo and has sent his first photo of his successful meeting with one of HKS's chief programmers.

The eagle has landed.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by driftavengers09; 06-27-2009, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
                Im sorry, but its disgraceful that you would dis mad mike. He was valedictorian of his high school class, a decorated soldier in the armed forces, and an IQ in the top percentile. Also, you are implying that local car audio installers are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing morons. Why all the hate?
                I'm not dissing Mad Mike. I'm dissing you for all your self-promotion. It seems like the only promoting and supporting the Drift Avengers, are the ...........Drift Avengers.

I actually met Mad Mike at Formula D, Long Beach this year. Really cool guy....

I'm dissing on the fact that your posting what he said as if he were a Nobel Prize winner.
                Last edited by OldSkool510; 06-28-2009, 12:15 AM.

Comment

This just in.. Dr Z has landed in Tokyo and has sent his first photo of his successful meeting with one of HKS's chief programmers.

The eagle has landed.
                  Chief??? What's his name? That guys doesn't even look old enough to drive...Are you sure he is not at some Hollywood souvenir shop taking pictures.

Comment

Chief??? What's his name? That guys doesn't even look old enough to drive...Are you sure he is not at some Hollywood souvenir shop taking pictures.
                    Thats exactly what I thought when I looked at the photo haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Piner View Post
                      Thats exactly what I thought when I looked at the photo haha
                      hey, Im not there.. I drove him to the airport and hes currently in Saitama, Japan. If I didnt know Dr Z, I wouldn't believe it either. All I can say is "stay tuned.. same Z time.... same Z channel..."

Comment

All I can say is "stay tuned.. same Z time.... same Z channel..."
                        HAHA HA VERY FUNNY I AM TIRED OF YOU AND DR.Z POSTING HERE IN DRIFTING.COM YOU GUYS USED THE D1 THING TO ADVERTISE OURSELVES TO THE WORLD. YOU RUTH NEVER APOLOGIZE TO BRYAN ROGERS ARE U COWARD AND DR.Z UR TOO OLD TO BE POSTING ALL THAT CRAP WITH INSULTS BRING IT ON BOTH OF YOU GUYS. I AM TIRED OF YOU GUYS ALREADY WANTED TO BE COOL WITH YOU GUYS BUT THAT'S TOO MUCH *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

• I think an apology to Bryan Rogers is definitely in order. I think the thing is that a lot is being said wrong and then no amends are being made.

And honestly... as far as all these crazy claims to traveling and HKS' top chief mechanic...... c'mon. If that guy even works at HKS, why isn't the picture taken at HKS? Why doesn't he have an HKS shirt on? Why has his name not been posted yet? I have tried to give a lot of leeway but some things are just flat out ridiculous. That is the only picture of DR. Z in Japan?
                          At least when i say something like " I am Terry, I drive for Team Toyo in China" My pics have my car with Toyo Logos and I am actually drifting, there are Toyo EZ ups and on and on....
                          I'll make a comparison set up for you -

HI I AM TERRY i DRIFT FOR TEAM TOYO IN CHINA HERE ARE SOME PICS:
                          my car in the pits:

drifting in action:

me and my ladies at a demo in Hefei:

Chinese media all on my nuts!:

************************************************** *********
                          now here is a fictionalized comparison of a DR. Z claim to fame in japan:

HI I AM DR. Z......I AM HANGING OUT WITH THE CHIEF BOSS TUNER FELLA GUY FROM HKS.... CHECK OUT THIS PICK! (of me with a guy in a flannel shirt in a shopping district somewhere that is not HKS ....since HKS is located near MT. Fuji and every body fraking knows this!)

************************************************** **********

This is what we get? And you expect people not to make comments and poke fun and diss? I am not trying to be mean, I am just actually trying to let you realize that to everybody else who doesn't know this "Dr. Z" character that is is very questionable. Especially since he has called people on this forum kids and and other insulting things not even realizing that they have been in the drift game longer than him and worked for major players in the industry and have been around and even to Japan many times or might have even worked in Japan. So I am not trying to be inflamitory... I am trying to offer advice to you. Please take it as that.

Comment

• Call the paddy wagon

Told you...Koo Koo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
                              Dissing Mad Mike is about as childish as a Junior High crybaby not being invited to the party...
                              Really ? i thought that dissing D1 cause your boy is a top 17 driver NOT a top 16 driver was childish.... but that didnt stop you from name calling, making crazy accusations, and the kicking and screaming like the little *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you are !

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                                Especially since he has called people on this forum kids and and other insulting things not even realizing that they have been in the drift game longer than him and worked for major players in the industry and have been around and even to Japan many times or might have even worked in Japan.
                                Honestly, I don't think he meant anything by calling us "kids". I think we are all kids to that guy. He should be calling us "grandkids" instead. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X