Speaking of Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott
    those arent covers LOL. Maybe the chrome trim ring but those arent covers.
    Oh my mistake, they look like those wheel covers you see from those days.. sence they were going for areodynamics it really wouldnt of surprised me if they were wheel covers.

in that case.. um look at those ricy popup headlights.. lol

Comment

Who's in it? Paul Walker
      What's it about? Third installment in the "Fast and the Furious" series. Dominic Torretto is a fugitive from the law, hiding in Mexico. The movie follows him to Tokyo, where Torretto tries to bail out a friend in trouble with gangsters.

Comment

super gheyness. I'll still go and heckle the ricers again like I did for the first 2. Man were they pissed when I screamed "Evo's don't got no damn vtec" If you pay attention when they're drag racing the domestics , the damn evo hits vtec har har har ridiculous.

Comment

god no not this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* again its a fact we all hate TF&TF and 2F2F and the 3 movie will be even worse the best thing we can do is act like it never hapend and make fun of ricers when we see them

Comment

3SLow3Stupid:

Comment

i didnt get it the first time i saw it... im so slow...

Comment

Originally posted by Shin_Kudou
                That's not the worst of it. Reports are saying that 3F3F is being filmed in Tokyo and is going to focus on.....

......drifting .

MMMUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW A NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO, we must stop this at all cost, this is worse than you could imagine, OMG nooooooooooooooooo, it can't be tell me your kidding, no no no no no no no no... no kids are already throwing them selves off cliffs in there civics here and it's ohio, can you imagine what this will do to the sport, bbahhhhhh, this is horible

Comment

Silent bob weve gotta get to hollywood and stop that movie from being made.

Comment

yeah i think its a little too late for that... i was going to go to stop it several months ago but no one wanted to loan me the $800 to fly to japan... one even told me to drive the car in my avatar to get there shut up!!!!!

Comment

The Superbird looks the way it does for a very good reason. All that stuff WORKS. The wing is adjustable and provides downforce. The nose make the car cut through the air, and the chin spoiler creates downforce. Also the car has aluminum covers over the all the glass seals to smooth the airflow. The fittings over the front wheels allowed for front wheel clearence in Nascar. The Superbird/Charger Daytona was designed to beat the dominant Torino Talladegas which it did with ease. The street versions simply allowed Chrysler to run an aerodynamically superior car in Nasacar. It was banned from competition for being too fast, just like the Skyline GTR's were from the Austrailian Touring Car Series.

Comment

NOOOO dammit now drifting is gonna get even more ricers. as if some of our SoCal touges aren't being over run enough...THIS IS GOING TO BE SO *Censored**Censored**Censored*!! I SAY WE ALL WRITE HATE LETTERS TO THE COMPANY. AND TELL THEM TO GO BAC TO THEIR F*CKING MOVIE STUDIOS AND LEAVE DRIFTING ALONE!!!!

Comment

HOORAY FOR MORE FASTERER AND FURIOUSERERE! Omg.! I HOEP VIN DIESUL DRIAFTZ OVAR A HOUSE IN TEH LAEK! AND THEN HIZZ NEW INTGREA HAZ WINGZ AND CUN FLY IN TEH AIR!

Comment

Actually Paul Walker isn't in it, his character isn't even in it. Vin Diesels character is in it, but Vin isn't at this point. Yes it is going to be in Tokyo, yes it will more than likely have Drifting in it. Odds are that it will be a "little" cooler since they will be in Japan and not in California or Miami, where there is almost as much "rice" style as Tokyo. Well maybe half as much of it.

What alot of you don't realize is that in Japan the styles that you all hate are like numero uno over there. So load up your neons and your Neon windshield wiper squirters and let's all go to the movies.

As for the "usual" domestic guys and their mouths. I haven't met a Vette or a Mustang yet that I couldn't tame with my Low Torque ricey 1.3 liter engine. So screw em.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                              What alot of you don't realize is that in Japan the styles that you all hate are like numero uno over there.
                              so your saying that if i rice my car... that its pure JDM?? yay! j/k lol

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth As for the "usual" domestic guys and their mouths. I haven't met a Vette or a Mustang yet that I couldn't tame with my Low Torque ricey 1.3 liter engine. So screw em.
                              hehe you tell em ghost... but i still dont know if id take an FD or a 1970 charger... yeah i do... id take the FD if it was a 99 GT-C

Comment

Working...
                              X