ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Drift:: Doriftomatic S13 (aka, "popo.")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who?

Comment

The person in the video.

Comment

::

*Chas- "What tecnique are you using? Feint and sidebrake?

*Thru the long sweeping left-hander, I used the e-brake; thru S-turns still the e-brake initially but then feinted into the following turn... My initial D (appropriately speaking) is always the e-brake, thereafter its normally all about feinting into the next drifts~
        Last edited by ; 03-16-2004, 10:57 PM.

Comment

sweet vid. and some really nice driving

Comment

::

*theflatlander- "sweet vid. and some really nice driving"

*thanx flatlander... so what kind of ride you drifting in? "only drifter in ND?" man, you're way out there in the boondox~ I'm thinking you guys have sweeet open places/nice touge mts. to drift on up in N.Dak~ keep it sideways up north!!

Comment

DORIFTOMATIC 4 LIFE!!!

Comment

hahahahha no manual?

Comment

Nah...I have a 5 speed, but giving props to the PRND12...

Comment

Re: ::

Originally posted by [)rifterS13
                    *theflatlander- "sweet vid. and some really nice driving"

*thanx flatlander... so what kind of ride you drifting in? "only drifter in ND?" man, you're way out there in the boondox~ I'm thinking you guys have sweeet open places/nice touge mts. to drift on up in N.Dak~ keep it sideways up north!!
                    well as of right now my FC is sidelined ( motor committed suicide)
                    as for the open places/touges, well you got the open place correct but there isn't a mountain around here for a couple of states so i just street drift for now. hopefully within a few years i'll be moving out to japan, then i'll be having some real fun.

Comment

thats a very good video however i do not feel that you stacked up the red 240 that was there... lol... there was a red s14 with the like 98 front end and the top was painted black man he was ripping it up... ohh and that blue civic! what was the deal with that!!! that guys was side ways more than most of the RWD guys were.. lol... but good job you a few awesome runs from what i saw!!!

Comment

I guess the miatas at the event getz no love. What about the silver one **Right click save target as.... **http://boostnjuice.com/albums/Texas-...s/100_0047.mov

Comment

Working...
                        X