• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the video BTW

Comment

Ft-86 would be great, hopefully with no v8

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
        I think Tanner is hands down the best American drifter and next year he will be back to dominating form. Too bad he's in that abomination now instead of a real car.
        Not a fan of the TC? Lol im not big on them either but he still rocked out here in Sonoma. Hes my favorite Us drifter. They stopped making celicas and supras cause of scion. LAME!

Comment

I really hope they switch to the FT-86 2012
          Hahaha! I wonder how many people in general are gonna get one of those. I bet some guy out there is not eating right now just to save up for it. LOL Living on ramen noodles. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Linguo415 View Post
            Hahaha! I wonder how many people in general are gonna get one of those. I bet some guy out there is not eating right now just to save up for it. LOL Living on ramen noodles. Haha
            I'd be one of them.

Comment

I'd be one of them.
              Hahaha good deal man. nothing worth having comes easy. Stack that cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by Linguo415 View Post
                What's wrong with that? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Fonseca View Post
                  What's wrong with that? lol
                  Nothin man. I just thought it was funny is all. Tonight you have proven me wrong. thank you. lol

Comment

I think since alot of people have been saving for that car we are going to see alot of cash buys haha! I just hope they dont keep pushing back the date like gt5 did! Glad this game comes out next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Fonseca View Post
                      I think since alot of people have been saving for that car we are going to see alot of cash buys haha! I just hope they dont keep pushing back the date like gt5 did! Glad this game comes out next week!
                      Hahaha! Ya GT5 ive been waitng for it but I dont have a ps3 anymore. Ive mashin the forza 3. Not as good.

Comment

Originally posted by mannynj View Post
                        Ft-86 would be great, hopefully with no v8
                        Why no V8, so he could have a mediocre season?

Its proven with the way the sport is judged in tandem the V8 guys have the advantage....

EVERY TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                          Why no V8, so he could have a mediocre season?

Its proven with the way the sport is judged in tandem the V8 guys have the advantage....

EVERY TIME!
                          Maybe 4 cylinder turbo w/ Nos D-1 style.

Comment

Maybe 4 cylinder turbo w/ Nos D-1 style.

America has tried and failed at that in the past already. IIRC that how the mckinney cars were setup (Tanners first team). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe full on rally spec might work, custom built high comp 4 cylinder motor, turbo, a true misfiring system, rally style sequential transmission (for reliability), get in that 600-800HP zone. The problem if a team goes that route is cost. Not only WRC cars aren't beat on mechanically as bad as drift cars, but they are also essentially rebuilt after every race. I honestly cant see even the most financially fit drift teams able to afford that
                            Last edited by Bebop; 11-02-2010, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Bad news I went to pic u GT5 today and they pushed the date back once again! WTF! New Years eve!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                                America has tried and failed at that in the past already. IIRC that how the mckinney cars were setup (Tanners first team). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe full on rally spec might work, custom built high comp 4 cylinder motor, turbo, a true misfiring system, rally style sequential transmission (for reliability), get in that 600-800HP zone. The problem if a team goes that route is cost. Not only WRC cars aren't beat on mechanically as bad as drift cars, but they are also essentially rebuilt after every race. I honestly cant see even the most financially fit drift teams able to afford that
                                How are the D-1 cars setting up these days? Or do you not think they could compete under FD judging?

Comment

Working...
                                X