No announcement yet.

My Corolla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a nice trueno there. It looks almost excalty like my friends trueno. I dunno if he has it anymore because he said he had an accident.

Comment

Would love to come to your meet, but i live in texas. Kid in the picture is my son, he is 3 and really into drifting, watches Option Videos all day. Ill try to get more pics.

Comment

your car looks great have you took it out to drift it yet

Comment

Originally posted by DRIVE_and_DRIFT
          Why do you think i bought this car? just to make it look nice? Had my car over 2 years, been drifting it ever since, been to all texas drift events there is, all texans who been texas drift events recognize my car.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIVE_and_DRIFT
            idiot...dude come on. u think somebody does all of those show mods only to NOT drift with it? come on now...THINK.

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
              idiot...dude come on. u think somebody does all of those show mods only to NOT drift with it? come on now...THINK.
              Wow you like being an a$$ hole dont you. It was just a simple quistion. For all we knew he bought the car like it is. Hell take a look at my 86 which has just as much done to it and I dont use it for drifting, I auto-X in it.
              http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/518698

Comment

thanks

yo tybalt thanks for covering me

Comment

No problem. It wasnt a stupid question at all. The only reason I dont drift is that is costs a lot of money if you screw up and its guaranteed you will screw up. Add that with tire costs and WHEW. more money. I have nothing against drifting I love doing it I just dont have a job so I cant afford to so I auto-X every now and then. And not everyone that has an 86 drifts it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                    Wow you like being an a$$ hole dont you. It was just a simple quistion. For all we knew he bought the car like it is. Hell take a look at my 86 which has just as much done to it and I dont use it for drifting, I auto-X in it.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/518698
                    i've seen your 86. and back off man. excuse me for not being all happy-go-lucky nice to that guy. he's been going around and posted like he know's stuff but he doesn't and just judging from it's looks he was probably a drifter/touge runner/auto x driver but excuse me. you know this is DRIFTING.com. and yes i will be an a$$hole to sometimes.

look i assumed that the guy drifted the 86. i mean excuse me. wow i wasn't being polite enough. sorry. geez. i made a simple mistake no need to go off on me.
                    Last edited by TougeDorifuto; 03-27-2004, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Ok, easy kids, it was suppose to be a pics of my rolla, not a fight, anyway, i didnt buy the car like this, when i bought it, it was bone stock but look at it now, thank you for all compliments and drift drift drift, see you all in Houston at Falken Drift ShowOff on april 10th.

Comment

Working...
                      X