Turbos eat fingers **not For the squeemish**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf was he thinking?

"hu hu turbo power! hu hu that spins fast" "dare you to touch" "no i double dare you!" "well i Tripple dog dare you!" "alright hu hu"

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cat
      The Prowler is based off of the Intruder design, so I can see the confusion. Basically the Prowler is electronic warfare while the Intruder was an attack aircraft. The Prowlers jam everybody up and make our lives easier.

I used to fly Tomcats (hence the name) but have since been relegated to the super bug. I'm on leave right now and will soon be sent out to Atsugi.
      Hmmm fly tomcats and jolly roger's insignia, were you perhaps one of the jollies? i was on my way to be a fighter jock in the marines but i started noticing a disturbing trend twoards those unmanned drones so i decided to get through school and come out into the corps on the ground

Comment

^ Haha, I wish. Would've loved to fly under the bones but, alas, it wasn't in the cards. Had a great time as a Hunter though, so in the end it's ok. You passed up an aviation slot to run around in the mud? I can't belive that.

Edit: The bones as my icon is there just because pirates are nuts.

Comment

OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cat
            ^ Haha, I wish. Would've loved to fly under the bones but, alas, it wasn't in the cards. Had a great time as a Hunter though, so in the end it's ok. You passed up an aviation slot to run around in the mud? I can't belive that.

Edit: The bones as my icon is there just because pirates are nuts.
            Haha i know it's crazy thinking but with all the damn UAV's up there now and the fact that they're now arming them i figured job security would be better if i stayed on the ground, but i've got my sights set on force Recon so hopefully i can make that =) i know i dream big but i figure that's the only way to do it

EDIT: oh yeah pirates rock YARRG!

Comment

I remember seeing that guy getting sucked in. Just walking along and whoops hes into the engine.

I never knew their helmets were meant to break the blades, figured the blades were some sort of metal. Pretty good idea though

edit:
              Wow. That had to hurt. I forgot about that link for a second and then opened it up and shiat that had to hurt
              Last edited by nitroboy24; 03-30-2004, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24

edit:
                Wow. That had to hurt. I forgot about that link for a second and then opened it up and shiat that had to hurt

Yeah this thread has gone off topic so many times.

Comment

Ouch!

Dam makes me not want to work on cars

Comment

i think ill stay N/A thank you...

Comment

some one smack this guy for doing that

Comment

Working...
                      X