No announcement yet.

European Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there something weird going on with the shifter or are the throws really that long?!?!

I already started looking at Kelly Blue Book and Autotrader for one...

-MR

Comment

Are you talking about the Benz?

Comment

Man your benz is in real good shape for being 19 years old.

clean inside and out.

good job man

Comment

Yeah the Benz... look at the shifter, it's like it's been pulled into 3rd-and-a-half!

-MR

Comment

Yeah, it does look a little long, I know the audi I drove had a nice short shift.

Comment

Yeah, MR, I don't know why it is like that, but it's cool

Comment

Euro cars are really really nice... but we never seem to see the "affordable" european marques over here... only BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and now lotus....

for euro drift cars... i would have to go for older E30 M3's and older alfa romeos or MG maybe a triumph

as for just plain bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars from europe

lancia... delta, delta intregrale, stratos

audi... any of the mid ot late 80's quattro coupes before they got all bloated

lotus... esprit V8 turbo, europa

Comment

European cars suck so much. 95% of them are FF cars and mainly used to go shopping. they are useless. The only good ones are ones from my country, nice British beasts, TVR's and Lotus, you ever seen a Bently drift? looks a bit mad

The best cars for drifting are the 80's and 90's Japanese cars. Loads of turbos and nearly all RWD.

European cars are very badly built, they come apart on the slightest of knocks and the engines last about as long as a fruit fly. I would never get another european car again for as long as I live.

Comment

Arent All beamers RWD or AWD?

Bentlys have 400hp...but weigh 4,000lbs.
                    (the one model I looked up)

Alot of Audis are FF, but the one I am wanting is AWD, and I have driven the AWD HARD. It is very stable and did very good on a autocross course.

Comment

my favorite European car - Lotus Motorsport Elise

Comment

Opel Kadette
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
                          European cars suck so much. 95% of them are FF cars and mainly used to go shopping. they are useless. The only good ones are ones from my country, nice British beasts, TVR's and Lotus, you ever seen a Bently drift? looks a bit mad

The best cars for drifting are the 80's and 90's Japanese cars. Loads of turbos and nearly all RWD.

European cars are very badly built, they come apart on the slightest of knocks and the engines last about as long as a fruit fly. I would never get another european car again for as long as I live.
                          HAHAHAHA!! England is in Europe u moron
                          95% is almoste as far of as you can get it. Almoste all BMW's and Mercedes-Benz' are RWD (with a few ecceptions of fwd and awd).

No dissrespect, but look up the fact's before you make a statement. There is probobly more 80's and 90's japaneese fwd's, then there are european.

And dude.. 'badly built'?? wtf?! and you're talking about the 'great british cars'? It has been proven that Mercedes have the best cars! (driving leanght, etc..)
                          Sure, there's always ecceptions, but please do not come with groundless accusations!

soultron: Those Kadett C's are really sweet!
                          A lot of them here in Norway. The engine differs from original to Cosworth (from Sierra usualy)..
                          Last edited by sin-R; 03-31-2004, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sin-R
                            HAHAHAHA!! England is in Europe u moron
                            95% is almoste as far of as you can get it. Almoste all BMW's and Mercedes-Benz' are RWD (with a few ecceptions of fwd and awd).

No dissrespect, but look up the fact's before you make a statement. There is probobly more 80's and 90's japaneese fwd's, then there are european.

And dude.. 'badly built'?? wtf?! and you're talking about the 'great british cars'? It has been proven that Mercedes have the best cars! (driving leanght, etc..)
                            Sure, there's always ecceptions, but please do not come with groundless accusations!

soultron: Those Kadett C's are really sweet!
                            A lot of them here in Norway. The engine differs from original to Cosworth (from Sierra usualy)..
                            first off when did i say england wasnt in europe?
                            I said the only good european cars are the british ones. so READ before you start calling people moron. I hate german cars, they all look the same, Audi/BMS/VW and Skoda are the same company, they all use the same base for their cars, sure there are RWD ones but they are about as exciting as mud, maybe you like them because you dont see them much, here they are everywhere. I like the RWD japanese turbos, MR2, RX7 skyline GTS, silvias, supras, corolla GT's, MX5's.

also Merc's BMW's and the likes are expensive. Not everyone is rich, and that makes them crap.
                            they are only the few RWD cars in europe, fiat, skoda, ford, VW, renaut, opel(vauxhal) all make FF cars, and there are a hell of alot more of them than BMW's or mercs, so yes 95% will be FF.

Again I am not talking about the really expensive cars, you expect them to be built well, I am talking about some of the cars that have been posted, the VW golf? thats now a bad car, its plastic looking interior, its rattling and it doesnt even look good any more, it weights twice as much as the good old golf's. I know my friend just bought a new one and its terrible.

Try not to jump head first into insulting people, everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is mine. so keep your flaming to yourself please.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
                              The only good ones are ones from my country, nice British beasts
                              The Rust Monsters.

Comment

yeah

I was being british then, you gotta support your own cars havnt you, despite them being unreliable, prone to breaking down and made of steel. Still they look nice and sound great. and bond drives one

Comment

Working...
                                X