• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft
    ROFL LMAO @ spacemonkeys avatar
    thats insane, I love it and it scares the crap out of me at the same time,

Comment

waste of my harddrive space... stupid as hell... and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that was dumb.

Comment

i dont think they ever made a LHD skyline. the contrys that do drive on the left have usdm cars and befor you say other wise ive went to the region a few years back (and not to change the goverment)

and my view on that movie.. its poo and that song is tokyo tokyo
        and for some resion the ricey gt-r has stock wheels

Comment

Space monkeys avitar is for a commercial here its FTF I still roll when I see it. I like it better than drifting bulldozers.

Comment

FTF? drifting bulldozers? what does this have to do with a giant squirrel with eve gianter nuts?!

Comment

I stole it off another forum...How do you like the new one (girl doing swallowing a bottle). Thanks guys...always wondered where it was from (racoon balls).

I would think a LHD skyline conversion would be one hell of a custom job...even motorex doesnt do it. Since they dont have LHD skylines the panels and front will have to be csutom molded...in the end keeping it RHD is much cheaper and cooler. You can get one of those arm extension thingy for tolls and other drive throughs.

Comment

lol hey ive seen that one. haha shes cute

Comment

God dammit...just wait 'till I find those pics of LHD Skylines
                  and it's not a squirrel it's a Tanuki. Their giant swinging sacks give them magical powers so in the ancient days they used to trick people in the woods by using their balls to transform themselves into beautiful women and other weird things like that.

Edit: That girl's really cute.

Comment

that avitar its realy cute (not the 1 with the kangaru)

Comment

Working...
                    X