yeah the integra was rear wheel drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weapon X
    Wasnt there a year Integs were made AWD in Japan but they didnt sell any of 'em, or am I imagining things?
    you mean the civic?
    Check this link
    http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/gener...2/article.html

Comment

We had AWD civics here.

Comment

yes there is AWD hondas in japan and here. the civic wagon here is AWD. there is AWD civics and the integra XSi in japan are AWD. Alot of other hondas AWD in Japan, just dont feel like makin a list. Honda tuning made a AWD teg, it's featured in one of there issues. They used CRV suspension and tranny and bolted it to a B18c5. pretty awesome IMO.

Comment

But what about the RWD Integra?

Comment

Originally posted by Shin_Kudou
            Who the hell thought Braille was a good name for a tuning company? I mean, do they make cars for blind people or something?
            lol, its better than my friend's idea..

"HASMALA MOTORSPORTS... Performance that'll BLOW YOU AWAY!"

if you dont know what im talkin about... look it up. or maybe CNN doesnt want you to know (American gov diss' ! )

On that note... What about an Strip Club with a middle eastern theme... named " THE GAZA STRIP " ?

Ya think itll sell ?

Comment

OMG, are we tryin' to make an elephant from a fly?? i've never heard anything more stupid thant coverting a FF car to a RWD. I know one guy who converted a '03 eclipse from FF to RWD. First, is it worth it? Second, there is a prety good choice of RWD cars. And third of all, hey, only those people who make monay that they can spend it on converting FF car to an RWD can do that. I am not right? Correct me. I personally, would go with a Skyline R34, or Silvia S15. Aren't they good, sorry, GREAT cars?

Comment

i think you need to shut the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up before u get flamed. oops too late. maybe someone liek me would like to take the car they already own and do something that not a lot of people do to their cars. and if your friend wanted to just go buy a damn FR he would have. but he didnt cuz he likes his car u *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing moron. and just because u want a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing skyline r34 or a siliva s15 doesnt mean you can just go buy one from the nissan dealership for a dollar. u need to think before you open your mouth noob. take alook at my avatar and see what im doing to my accord minus the blower. dont liek it? too *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing bad. you dont own it.

damn i think its time for bed...

Comment

OMFG!!! A LAME A$$!!! Aiming.. Aming... GOTTCHA! chrisfromda909
                  found! Don't i see more censored words than normal ones? Who cares what people want? And if u do a research, u can get a JDM silvia S15 Spec R for a $24.000 in USA. Same for a Skyline R34 - $35.000. I didn't say you can go get it at NISSAN DEALERSHIP. But when you do a good reaseach u can find a GOOD stuff for a pretty reasonable price! I don't just open my mouth man, u better think befor u say sumpin'.
                  Last edited by 240sxsr20det; 04-16-2004, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Oh... another thing... Don't I see that cheap s2pid a$$ thing on your hood???? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2463481666 It's right on your avatar!!! OMFG LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by 240sxsr20det; 04-16-2004, 03:46 AM.

Comment

^ ok

you dont come on the boards as a newbie and flame other people and their cars...i would rather see chris' car rather than a common day 240sx...wouldnt it be more than 24,000 to legalize it? cuz its not gonna be 24,000 to make an FF..FR...as far as i know..chris is tryin something different and cool...dont bust him out because you have something common to everyone's eyes...and i dont think people pay 24,000+ for a first car/drifter...

and "that stupid a$$ thing on your hood" AKA he said MINUS THE BLOWER..so that equals..his rwd vipish accord MINUS the blower on the hood...

so in conclusion, dont say its stupid because its not "the same" as everyone elses car

Comment

its ok. its ok! hes just mad because hes a stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that cant read
                        Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                        minus the blower.
                        and guess what stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored*. to get that skyline legalized... it takes a few thousand dollars and a few months to get legalized. anyway. if i were to get a blower... it wouldnt be some fake *Censored**Censored**Censored* piece of plastic that id glue on my hood. it would be real... and i dont think you would think its so stupid when i whip your *Censored**Censored**Censored* with it now will you?

Comment

bet your moronic *Censored**Censored**Censored* didnt look at this either...

gee cheapest r34 i saw was $78,000 with a $25,000 conversion cost. PWND *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* .

Comment

"Schooled"

<i>--nissanguy</i>

Comment

lmao schooled...
                              i was once the schoolee
                              but i have now become the schooler... or is that scholar?

Comment

^ scholar...schooler...its the one that 240sxsr20det understands best

Comment

Working...
                                X