Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol either way
    he got owned soo bad...
    that foo got taken to school hardcore...

Comment

Originally posted by 240sxsr20det
      u can get a JDM silvia S15 Spec R for a $24.000 in USA. Same for a Skyline R34 - $35.000.
      yes maybe you can buy them in Japan for that price but then its another few grand to ship, a skyline is like SOOOO MUCH MORE if you want one in the states and after research i've done S15 aren't street legal in the US dumba$$. and dude get the F*ck out if you're going to flame people for doing something like that to their car. wow you dont like it. NOBODY CARES. NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION. dam n00bs. and dont htink i'm a n00b because of my post count because i've been since the beginning of these forums and just on a different name.

O\/\/|\|3|) by a 13yr old. HAHAHAHAHA

if only i were here earlier
      Last edited by TougeDorifuto; 04-16-2004, 09:45 AM.

Comment

damn... once your owned by a 13 y/o... its over... you should just go fly off a mountain in your moms civic.

Comment

ok enough. back to the original topic.

Comment

punkass...
            anywayz im kinda doing the same to my 86 accord... but im putting in a chevy 350 smallblock and its just gunna be rwd not awd.

Comment

Hehe, damn. my bad, im sorry. But i've found a site where prices include shipping etc. But it's not legalized. Yeah it costs hella lot money to do that. It is not legal here in US, it wouldn't pass smog and other inspections and stuff. I won't flame anymore. Yeah RWD teg is kinda not-every-day thing Oh BTW, my mom doesn't own a civic....

Comment

haha yeah... just make sure u know what ur talking about b4 u start flaming... or you will get owned by someone sooner or later... and glad to hear no mountain fliers in this thread.

Comment

240sxsr20det

Hehe, damn. my bad, im sorry. But i've found a site where prices include shipping etc. But it's not legalized. Yeah it costs hella lot money to do that. It is not legal here in US, it wouldn't pass smog and other inspections and stuff. I won't flame anymore. Yeah RWD teg is kinda not-every-day thing Oh BTW, my mom doesn't own a civic....
                  Dude the fact that you were cought on your flame doesn't mean that you have to kiss a**. Plus bro i am newbie too, but the difference is i drift you don't. I dont want to bring your hopes down, People could do whatever they want with teir cars.

Comment

anywho....back to the subject please. nuff Sh!t talking. and dotn start flamin' me either. not putting anyone down or agreeing with anyone...well actually i do agree with some ppl....but thats beside the point!
                    Last edited by Unclever Name; 04-16-2004, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I found this on gugl.com
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Unclever Name
                        anywho....back to the subject please. nuff Sh!t talking. and dotn start flamin' me either. not putting anyone down or agreeing with anyone...well actually i do agree with some ppl....but thats beside the point!
                        Dont worry man, where not that bad here. Besides someone flames you for saying something like that tell me. Im here to help the newbies. Wether there new to drifting, or just new to this site. But (dispite the post count) im not in every thread, or keep up with them all, so just use the report link, i will get a e-mail in seconds, and im online alot.

Comment

at least he said sorry

Comment

Originally posted by 240sxsr20det
                            I found this on gugl.com
                            nice pic... what happened to the s13?

Comment

Mine? Sold it. Convertible, and auto... Gonna get a fastback proly, 5sp. And check this out, this dude has some skills. He's done a great job sofar. http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=741821&page=1

Comment

dude that is awesome... where the hell is he putting the engine though?

Comment

Working...
                                X