No announcement yet.

Pics of my car (Not 56k safe!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The header and presilencer were installed but the car was never driven. The previous owner of the header, presilencer, and my engine was going to put it all in an Austin Healey, which would have been pimp, but he cancelled the project. Now he has some hooge classic chevy wagon of some sort.

Comment

FRAM POWER!!!!!! Everyone knows the secret to a fast car is in the FRAM oil filter.

Comment

Thank you!!!!!! Somebody finally notices. /\

Comment

hey misthael i just noticed you're waiting on a stock exhaust peice, i've got a stock y bar sitting around, the mufflers are trash but the pipe is in good condition, pm me and maybe we can work something out

Comment

LOL!!! I'm in Oklahoma. I need one now, i need one cheap/free, and I need a 1985 GS stock exhaust piece. That's FB. Not FC. No y pipe in my car. I have a friend who owns two very nice RXs less than half a mile from me and he has the part I need. I'm not looking for the parts any more. Just have to get the parts and have them welded. Hopefully I can do all that before my grace period is up on paying my insurance.

Comment

ahh haha yeah good point

Comment

Who needs a cat these days

Just but a bit of straight pipe in there .

Comment

clean fb. i just replaced my cats and put a new exhaust and carburetor. Ill post some pics soon.

Comment

Thanks. /\

I'd love to see pics of your FB. We need more FBs on here.

Comment

Oaklahoma!!

Cool i bought my turbo 2 FC for 1000 and 650 shipping to cali bay area =)

The california plates say "1990 T2" now =)

By the way coo llooking GS but it dosent have a diff does it I also just gave away My clean arse GSL-SE because I had no parking.=\
                      Attached Files

Comment

Oh here is a pic of my #2 GSL-SE

So Sad It's Gone!!
                        Well atleast I gave it to my CUzzo so i see him drive it ..
                        this pic is when the motor was out ..cause of lifted front end..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X