No announcement yet.

EF hatchback drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you didnt read it aparently, and aparently you also missed the point. Most FR drivers arent good enough to differentiate what they do from FF drivers.

Comment

...just look for yourself...the ff civic is holding up with the nissan...

just look at the guys driving skills its insane, and how can you tell if he's too serious...the guys probably smiling and cursing at the other cars around him laughing his arse off!

its amazing sticky this--

Comment

Actually Sobe, if you could get together a Post with links to all the good videos on here, i mean just the good stuff, i would suggest it be stickied. Especialy if you say what each link is you know.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
          Actually Sobe, if you could get together a Post with links to all the good videos on here, i mean just the good stuff, i would suggest it be stickied. Especialy if you say what each link is you know.
          oh okay right on it just a second let me find my notepad

Comment

Why so much hate on that guy?? He's probably a MUCH better drifter than you and puts SOOO many FR drifters to shame. maybe is is a$$ dragging but still. better than you. and also if you looked at the end he drifter longer and at a higher angle than that S14 at the end.

just dont dis that guy or FF drifting. everybody drifts something different. just because you dont like it doesn't mean you have to go and post hateful messages. we drift an FF car on the touge you have a problem too bad? and NO we don't ebrake it we inertia and it still drifts. I'm just sick of all of this OOO FF. FF can't drift FF are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and all of that sorta thing. is complete BS.

just my 2 cents to this thread. always love that video.

Comment

sorry for reposting this video guys. I barely saw this thing a couple of week ago and i thought it was pretty cool seeing a car that i also have slide its azz around. However, it doesn't mean i'm going to start making my EF into a drift machine. I'm actually selling it to help with the down payment on a new Z.

Comment

no problem i had fun watching it,

now atleast i can post it ont he drifting links thread (thanks to you)

ty man

Comment

Man that video is awesome! Insane amount of driver talent imo!

Sobe I cant wait until you get the link with all the cool drift videos! I dont know if it is just this computer but the saerch function does not work very well even with the results coming from "the beginning"..There are some sweet videos like one called "Full Throttle", it is full of badass video clips of drifting, cars doing wheelies ( i love wheelies), street bikes, really hard crashes, etc. Then of course the drift works videos, "doriftu", "Burnt_Rubber", and a lot of other ones

Comment

this is only my personal opinion but i think RWD cars looks so much better when drifting that FWD. i dont want to offend anyone but that kinda looks untalented. with RWD cars....u have to worry about spinning out or over steer.....FWD cars just need to worry about keeping the car's rear wheels locked. but thats just me . still a cool video though

Comment

Yea Ive tried to fully accept it, but I just cant. FF dorifto is just kinda a waste of recources......its pointless. FF cars grip better than drift, and if you wanna drift, then buy an FR car. I just don't see the point in spending the time trying to drift an FF.

Comment

Personally, I'm really REALLY sick of people saying all FF cars can do is *Censored**Censored**Censored* drag. Why did Mark whoever win a drift competition in an FF accord then? Do all of you sit around picking videos to pieces or do any of you actually drift?

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
                          Personally, I'm really REALLY sick of people saying all FF cars can do is *Censored**Censored**Censored* drag. Why did Mark whoever win a drift competition in an FF accord then? Do all of you sit around picking videos to pieces or do any of you actually drift?
                          well i dont drift. my older bro does. i am just the mechanic on his car. but i wasnt picking it to peices nor raggin or FF cars. we all have our own opinions of things. dont take it to heart. i am sure most of the ppl on this forum would look down on me for alot of the things i do and have done. so just dont worry about what others say about FF. to each his own

Comment

lol but FF drifting IS @$$ dragging!

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
                              Calm down. No need to get quite so steamed about this. I'm sick of them giving FF drifting crap too but it's never going to end. It's sort of like racism. It'll always be there. Yes, that one guy, Mark, was amazing. I believe he was the one who won the the special award at the Drift Showoff Hawaii? Or was that the guy with a civic 4-door. Something like that...

Driftersil80 that's not a very good remark to be saying, considering you dont actually drift. It's not good to be talking like that when you have no idea about real drifting from a driver's view. i'm not saying that I have driver's experience either but it you have something bad to say just don't say it. just merely admire that driver in the video's skill, because until you can drive like that you have no right to be rude or make bad remarks about any of this.

Comment

^ i concur. good job man

Comment

Working...
                                X