No announcement yet.

EF hatchback drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pats got a point.. Though i dont know if DrifterSil80 was being serious or not. i think he was just kidding around.

Comment

i got tha full repot of tha car in tha 18 tengoku video.. blah.. kindacool

Comment

NO, I was serious.

Comment

Well then you just have a negative attitude about FWD vehichles..

EDITED by Nissanguy_24... us moderators must be more careful with our tounges..
          Last edited by nissanguy_24; 04-23-2004, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclever Name
              this is only my personal opinion but i think RWD cars looks so much better when drifting that FWD. i dont want to offend anyone but that kinda looks untalented. with RWD cars....u have to worry about spinning out or over steer.....FWD cars just need to worry about keeping the car's rear wheels locked. but thats just me . still a cool video though

I belive you said the above quote. It was kinda likie my comment. Im not too sure which highly disrespectful comment u speak of. I mean your opposing someone elses view too.

Comment

I NEVER said FF cars suck. I just said that in my opinion there is no point drifting them. FF cars can be very good for road racing and things like that.

Comment

So now a§ dragging is derogatory??? I only think of it as what it says. The rear wheels are locked so they are being pulled across the ground like somebody dragging their bum across the floor. I have plenty of respect for all drifters that have real skillz, but I'll still say a§ dragging because to me it's not an insult or offence. It's just what happens when an FF drift occurs. I wish I saw what nissanguy said that he had to edit himself. That's kinda funny.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!1

Oh yeah. FF cars (Civic mainly for me) are kick a§ too. Again... hp/weight ratio. Great grip cars. Nothing wrong with FF, unless it's a Cavalier or a Sunfire... tee hee. Just kidding. I'm trying not to bash anything since it would get me in a lot of trouble. Must be nice to everybody. Must be nice to everybody. Life is fair. Life is fair. (BS)
                  Last edited by Misthael; 04-23-2004, 08:43 PM.

Comment

the only theing i have against FF difting is that you always need to use the e-brake

Comment

not always, mine is now disconnected, due to some brake issues, but I can still get sideways, it's just a matter of skillz. but if you want to drift with FF expect an alignment every 5K miles, and a rotation every 2K, due to the added stress on the front. also, the sudden jolts from the E-brake aren't to good for your car,

as for the FF isn't drifting it's *Censored**Censored**Censored*-dragging, if your going to be doing a 4 wheel drift some part of the car will be dragging (or drifting) along in FR and FF, dragging or drifting call it what you want, as long as you are sideways, it's like calling FR nose dragging, "well the front tires are just dragging along" if this were the case the only true drift machine would be AWD
                      Last edited by Menchi; 04-24-2004, 09:06 AM.

Comment

alright im getting really sick and tired about hearing FF cant drift. especially from all the noob's with 3 posts and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that. seems like your all form the I.E. too. wtf is up with that. your just givin us a bad name fools. FF can drift. they do not *Censored**Censored**Censored* drag. they drift. whether or not you like it doesnt matter. my accord is FF and as soon as its radiator is fixied and its tagged im gunna be doin a lot of drifting in it. i will hardly ever use the e-brake. i know how to drift. i know how to use several drift techniques for FF drifting. so be prepared to have your *Censored**Censored**Censored* handed to you whether it be on the track, the street, or in the mountains. ill be waiting for the first idiot to shoot off their mouth and put the skills they think they have to the test.

Comment

Yes, they can drift, but they cant use all of the techniques of drfting. I admire this guys' skills. He's good.

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
                            the only theing i have against FF difting is that you always need to use the e-brake
                            Not always.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                              I NEVER said FF cars suck. I just said that in my opinion there is no point drifting them. FF cars can be very good for road racing and things like that.
                              Why there's no point? It actually takes skills to do that. It's fun. Of course there's no way u can drift FF car like RWD, but still.

Comment

bleh, ..who cares

driftings, drifting...

its all about fun, skill, companiship with your car, and learning new things along the way

just think for one second, if every car in the world was FF, would you still be bitching about FF,AWD,FR?...i think not, if you were a real drifter, you'd try harder to get better at "a$$ dragging" then everyone else

just my 50 cents, now go get me a brownie

XD

Comment

Working...
                                X