X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel Hubinette vs Alex Pfeiffer

This is the AE86 vs Viper all runs, hope you like
    Sam vs Alex- DRFT:ATL

Awesome video, it was better in real life. But thats for the people who werent lucky enough to see it in real life.

Me and my bro parked next to a green accord all stock except for a exhaust and iunk sticker...was that you?

Comment

yeah that was my friends car, mines not fixed yet. He's puting an H23 Vtec in it from the JDM Accord SIR-T wagon. Should be fast when he's done.

Comment

out of curiosity do you have a more linux friendly format? like mpeg?

Comment

Damn Sam was drifting pretty damn good in that Viper. He's more lucky then Rhys in a way. Considering he has already a whole lotta suspension and aftermarket parts avaliable. And Rhys if he wants anything either has to fabricate it or get it from Australia. haha

I can see though why Alex lost to Sam...great battle though

Comment

Re: Samuel Hubinette vs Alex Pfeiffer

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
            This is the AE86 vs Viper all runs, hope you like
            Sam vs Alex- DRFT:ATL
            GREAT VIDEO CLIP! Thank you

Comment

Great vid!

Comment

linky no worky

Comment

Heh you were RIGHT in front of me from the looks of that film.

Comment

damn good video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

both of those guys can drive! Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Comment

ah huh....

something just doesnt seem right about that video, but i cant put my finger on it... is it me or did the viper not seem to be drifting all that much in the horshoe when he passed the 86?

i think i know what it is.. its a very very small track for that kind of event.

Comment

yea, in the last run the viper seemed to grip there where it passed the 86. Almost every time the viper started to drift a huge plume of smoke went up, and there wasnt really any there, plus the angle of the car. But still, a good vid. I wish i was out west so i could go to these things, but unfortunately im an east-coaster

Comment

out west? oh man your going to kick your self, that was in atlanta georgia.

But yeah normally if you dont drift a corner your disqualified. or it deffenately doesnt gain you any points.

Comment

okay guys watch about 50 seconds into the video. The 86 goes for a nice big drift, the viper drives straight into the corner! hell it looks like hes about to hit the 86, the 86 is sideways the viper is not. The viper lets the rear get alittle loose as hes comming out of it, but he did not drift that corner, meanwhile the 86 was sideways the whole time.

Comment

Go Alex! it's a drift event, thats what you are supposed to do....DRIFT.

boo Viper. grip through the main turn? WTF?

Comment

Working...
                              X