TRay Sliding!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
    hahaha!!! the guy in the vid looked like he was 12...hahaha....and instead of standin on a tray while holdin on to a car just stand on a real skateboard and have someone on a motorcycle tow u, it works a bit better.....less friction and u go faster.....hahahhahaha
    Then your trucks hits a rock in the road and you smash your skull and knock out all of your teeth great...

Real men go in a Pow Pow Power Wheels truck,drift it while it's being towed till the wheels fall off and spark to the point of almost setting everything you pass on fire...yeah..

Coilover Kid posted a video of some guys doing that...but it seems to be before the big crash happend..I can't find it now...but it was awesome.Maybe he could drop it again.

Comment

That is some wierd stuff, looks fun though.

Comment

https://home.comcast.net/~pimpincars/tray.3g2

check that out.. did that a couple of days ago... its some funny stuff... ill dry the drifting part soon...!

Comment

^ Uha..... Not working

Comment

maybe you need alittle more power :/

Comment

dude, its a 2.4L 4cyl. mitsubishi.... more power? who gives a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*... i really need to put a "FOR SALE" sign in the window...

it works for now...

Comment

i might be able to talk my brother into doing it with pans and his friends has a GL1 (canon?)

Comment

Man that looks hilarious,
                  but we must all admit, taco bell trays are way better than McDonalds

Comment

don't use those fast food trays those things last only seconds, go to the grocery store and get the soda bottle trays there about 1 inch thick they'll last you forever trust me ive done it alot. donuts are no fun try driving around
                    Last edited by docvtec; 08-28-2004, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X