ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhys Millen Racing; DRIFT GTO (Photos & Videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Rhys got a lot better with that car. I got my JDM Option Saturday so I was finally able to see footage of him drift. Pretty good for only one day of test driving. Then I see this footage now and wow he's improved. And damn I'd love to drift that course in real life. Looks damn fun!

Comment

awesome stuff, i love seeing domestic cars such as the gto and the viper getting in on the major drifting scene...

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
        Wow Rhys got a lot better with that car. I got my JDM Option Saturday so I was finally able to see footage of him drift. Pretty good for only one day of test driving. Then I see this footage now and wow he's improved. And damn I'd love to drift that course in real life. Looks damn fun!
        You hawaii guys really need to get together and petition the US D1 driver search program and GET ONE IN HAWAII. Hell theres even going to be one in canada. Lets at least get your guy's best in on it. Perhaps some guys will pick you up and fly out here for the US d1 finals, or however they are going to do it.

Comment

They wont do it. We have to come to them.

Comment

Im still waiting for my JDM Option errrrrrrr

Comment

Rhys was good at Laguna Seca, but his line was off, he seemed to have a problem with control(tankslappers), some understeer appeared, and he could have started the drift earlier and had lots more entry speed for more points and it would have been spectacular. Ken Gushi's line was closer to the line I take on Laguna Seca in GT3. I think he was better than Rhys, but he wouldn't stand a chance against Rhys off-road. but he was good.

rock.

Comment

Working...
              X