Opinions on Intercooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glenn
    Yep Photoshop 7. If anybody wants any photochopping done on any of there cars, my services are always availiable. I enjoy doing so of course my service is free

I can do basically any mod imaginable to a car.. body kits, neons, rims, headlight changes, clear lenses, car resprays... anything you can think of i can prolly do Hybrid cars are always fun... for example a R34 front end on an FD looks interesting..
    hey man so your saying that if i send you a pic of my baby you can put the s15 front on with some nice gold rims and a mean carbon wing on and make it look like a real D1 drift car with all the graphics and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. then here is the pic. just one thing please keep my JDM tuning stickers on the sides.

Comment

Its in the works

Kinda busy so it might be a day or two. Ill PM you when done

Got a larger pic at all though? Its harder wokring with small images..

Comment

sh_t sorry Glenn i don't have any bigger pics of my car i deleted them all, but can't you make it a bit bigger even if you loose some quility?

Comment

Ive been trying for about the last 2 hours to find a decent S15 that will 'work'. Problem is the car is at an obscure angle so it makes it difficult. I got an S15 nose on it now, but its kinda a s15/s13 nose hybrid... Ill Keep trying for the perfect one though

Comment

I don't mean to steal your thinder Glenn, but...

The unpainted version:
            Attached Files

Comment

That is not in fact a S15 front end :P. You have just placed S15 lights, bumber and badge on the 180 front :P

I do things fully. Thats why its hard. The S15 has a very doffernet bonnet shape to the 180.

Comment

So it this what you're talking about?

Sorry for having the clip be white - I can't repaint on this version of PS. Just imagine the car is 2-tone

-MR
                Attached Files

Comment

The front is angled too high. You can distort and skew it to be the right angle but it always loks focked.

Comment

Carlsbaddrift: what kind of car do you have?

and i hate to have to explain this again but here it goes: i'm only running 6 psi of boost and this is a perfect sized intercooler for me. it does the job and i can run 10 degrees of advance timing without pinging which was impossible before i put this intercooler in. and the smaller size means less pressure loss across the intercooler and less of a loss in response.

if i'm only running 6 psi of boost why would i bother spending the money for a huge intercooler? it would be unnecessary.

and that pic of the white miata is my first miata (it burned a few years ago). see the intercooler on that car? know why its bigger than the intercooler i have now? because that miata was running 15 psi of boost.

i build cars smart. i picked the right sized intercooler for the job. if i chose to run a huge intercooler while running only 6 psi, that would be a little too "2F2F" for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by miata619drifter
                      Carlsbaddrift: what kind of car do you have?

and i hate to have to explain this again but here it goes: i'm only running 6 psi of boost and this is a perfect sized intercooler for me. it does the job and i can run 10 degrees of advance timing without pinging which was impossible before i put this intercooler in. and the smaller size means less pressure loss across the intercooler and less of a loss in response.

if i'm only running 6 psi of boost why would i bother spending the money for a huge intercooler? it would be unnecessary.

and that pic of the white miata is my first miata (it burned a few years ago). see the intercooler on that car? know why its bigger than the intercooler i have now? because that miata was running 15 psi of boost.

i build cars smart. i picked the right sized intercooler for the job. if i chose to run a huge intercooler while running only 6 psi, that would be a little too "2F2F" for my taste.
                      Thank you man! i like smart guys.

Comment

well..it ain't drifter but, here we goes...
                        just sold her recently....

660cc
                        low compression pistons
                        mmc galant vr4 td04h turbine
                        mmc galant vr4 i/c
                        300cc xtra injectors
                        r32 gts fuelpump
                        custom fuel regulator
                        custom 3 pluck clutchplate
                        boosting at 1.5bar

i don't know the exact hp but the stock is around 60hp..
                        Attached Files

Comment

sorry i wasnt trying to be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, i was just messing with you. if your only running 6psi of boost and you have a huge FMIC then yea i would think you would have alot of turbo lag.

if i upset you i didnt mean to, sorry

Comment

dont worry. its cool.

Comment

V MOUNT THAT LIL SUCKER..XD..
                              and put a smiley infront of the miata they look tite as hell

Comment

Working...
                              X