Do you like stickers on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solo_acts
    it actually does drift pretty good, but it's not a drift car, sorry bout saying they suck, i just think they ugly, but im more of a highspeed guy, not really into sliding, maybe ill try to get some pics of it sliding knaw mean
    No single car is a DRIFT car!!!!!! The day a car manufacture creates a factory car specificly designed for drifting, is the day you can call a car a DRIFT CAR.Since none of those exist,no car is truely a drift car.It all started with people taken different cars out and trying to drift them.As those cars became more popular,a larger aftermarket came to cater to them,designing parts for their application with the sole purpose of drifting.It's people like Revlimit and CrazyHawaiin who go out there,start drifting cars no one is drifting,create a following,bringing attention to them,which then leads to a larger aftermarket support for Camaro's.Who knows,you might see drift specific suspension parts for Camaro's because of these guys some day.They aren't following nobody,they're carving out their own path,doing what they want to do for the love of it,not because someone else said it was cool(obvious from your perception of what can drift and what can't).These guys deserve nothing but respect.

Comment

i agree.

Comment

i almost..cried..when i read that post man...you rock!...

::Applause::

Comment

Thanks for the support guys. It means a lot to us.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
            Thanks for the support guys. It means a lot to us.
            Any time man..

As for a factory drift car... Maybe the S15 Silvia... i think they were listening to the drifters when they were draftng that car. But it would probably be the only one!

Comment

you got served, haha, good job nissan guy

- peace

Comment

the only graphics on my car are going to be a nismo hood banner, and my teams sticker. i think the nismo vinyl has a place on a sr powered RPS13.....

on a different note...i used to think cameros sucked, but then i saw what CH does...and i have also seen a camero beat a car similar to mine, so i have respect now.....

Comment

around where i live its the best to keep ur car as sleeper as u can but bodykits r alright, just souldnt put a bunch of stickers on ur car even if u dont have it cause u're just askin for ur car to get stolen or broken in to cause theres a bunch of crack heads and a (certain crew...id like to keep them annonamist..i cant spell..) but yea....these crack heads and the crew likes to steal either ur car or parts on ur car (like tachs and such)...so....i like to keep my cars sticker free just to keep the theifs away....

Comment

Originally posted by solo_acts
                    but it's not a drift car
                    whats a drift car?

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                      whats a drift car?
                      a car that drifts.

Comment

Thread Closed, Guys stay on topic!
                        Attached Files

Comment

i like some stikers...but not to many on a daily driver...it makes sense for a show car or a track car...but i dunno, i guess its just the person's prefrence...

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                            a car that drifts.

oooooo i get it now...

Comment

Minimal stickers enough to get the point thru put the rest under the hood

Comment

I say screw everyone and do whatever you want to do or like to do. I like a few stickers but only to help friends and my own companies as well as sponsors. If you don't like stickers fine..don't use any..if you do the sticker away..I could care less. Here's a few of mine:

They've changed around from time to time such as a newer larger VeilSide sticker on the top and "SOCIETY" sticker underneath which is a tomodachi sticker for my friends crew in Yakota. So yah..I like a few stickers..they're also good to "mend" damage until you get new aero!

Comment

Working...
                                X