• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here are some pics of the actual conversion done
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Parry

I think the front is a wee bit too low...he's tucking just a bit too hard for my tastes.
      hmmm something jsut came up. can you even turn w/o the tires touching the fenders of the car?

Comment

looks good, too bad its fake

Comment

i was thinking of doing a s14 coversion, looks better on the s13 hatch

Comment

FREETHINKER! please post pics!

Comment

Originally posted by turboaltezza
              FREETHINKER! please post pics!
              DUDE!!!! tell me its on a coupe???? Where are you at in South Fl??

Comment

oh im sure if you do a conversion it will look like that. do you have any idea how much it would cost to build that car? yea i didnt think so.

the car is way sick, i showed my friend who is building a S13 as we speak the car and he was like, "ok thats going up as my desktop." car is great looking, not a drifting car but as a show car it looks good.
                Last edited by CarlsbadDrift; 06-03-2004, 01:03 PM.

Comment

ahhh that is a pretty good looking conversion.............
                  heh it is a bit low but it's looking smokin hot!

Comment

Originally posted by FreeThinker
                    The S14 Kouki front just deosnt flow with the S14 curvy body. As a whole package, S14 Zenkis flow much better. The sharp lines of the Kouki lights match the S13 quarter window and the overall sharpness of the S13 very well. If you want the conversion fenders, talk to someone who can get Yokohama West parts. They are VERY VERY hard to come by though.

S14 hood fits with S14 hinges and and you just use any S14 bumper and get creative with aluminum brackets to mount it. Removing your core support and swapping a S14/S15 core support makes for a much cleaner install BTW.

-Sean
                    I like this guy. Thanks for the lil bit o tech too. And...yeah...pics when you done and ready.

Comment

i9 think this looks much better!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

that's a pretty good photoshopping... i just got the new b scene mag for free the other day and saw that they are doing the same sort of comversion.. s14 front on coupe... you might wanna look there for info... i dunno

Comment

Heres a race conversion but with Zenki pieces.

http://240sxforums.com/forums/attach...achmentid=9447

If it doesnt work, im sure most of you are on 240sxforums.com

Comment

hey guys i was shoping for the S15 front for my little fast back and yes i found the yoky west stuff there *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is good but for me it is very pricy, as in 1 years sallary! so i was wondering how much these convertions go for in the states as i can't find a site that does these kits over there. hey that car looks *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* hot!
                            now this is what i want!
                            Attached Files

Comment

That first pic is awesome!!! I think the S14 conversion looks a lot better on the coupe than the hatchback.

Comment

hey does some-one have a link to some sights that sell these kits.

Comment

Working...
                                X