No announcement yet.

Ghost's New Scoot - 260Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah Sixgun started out as an idea for all import makes to come together from all the sports and swap ideas about products and the needs of motorsports. It hasn't quite taken off yet.

Garage-Sixgun is the company that I started and we are starting to make products. It was going to be Carbon Fiber but things changed. So we went another way. We are also starting to install SR's. We have 3 on the slate over the next month. My partner is Scott Tacket, ex installer for Unstable Hybrids. We do business a little differently from that establishment though. Actually alot different. So look us up for all those needs.

As for the Z, it will be my 1st 260. I have had 2 240's and 1 Farilady 280zx. I know all bout them there Z challenges.

Comment

um.. wow that doesnt even look like a Z anymore except for the windows and the long nose

Looks good though.. but probably build for speed speed speed.

Comment

Hey, nice to see that PrOxLaMuS is still around. Yeah, Z's have their problems, goodluck with yours though. That's awesome that there's no fiberglass on that car, what a find.

Comment

Like I said, looks like a bonneville top speed car.

-MR

Comment

Gonna be a Knoxville top speed car. About the closest thing we have to the salt flats is a dusty Sams Club parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
              Gonna be a Knoxville top speed car. About the closest thing we have to the salt flats is a dusty Sams Club parking lot.
              You could drain the atlantic.. i heard it was small...

Comment

Hmm, you could make it like a replica of the Z from "Wangan Midnight". Paint it midnight blue and get a tranny with some super tall gears...Or you could keep the close ratio 4 in it and drift it, hehe.

Comment

Or have 2 gearboxes!

A Shuto Kousoko TRIAL version car would be hot!

Or you could get that S13 front end conversion

-MR

Comment

I think I am going to switch the front end out. It has a one piece on it that has been worked over hardcore with steel. Looks alot like a GTO front end. I like the Z front end more. So I am going to look for a stock one then work the fenders into it. Not a big fan of the grill on my front end. Also might change out that fuel cell to a larger one if I can find one. Not sure yet. But then again, I may just drive it like it is and have fun.

Comment

If you're going to Touge it, I'd save all that fancy bodywork and sell it on E-bay or something. Stock Z lines look hot anyway...

-MR

Comment

Heh, can't just take it off. It's rolled and then welded to the sheet metal. Then ground down to make it smooth. It ain't fiberglass. They went so far as to roll the edges under on those big flares. Then they filed in the entire rear, made a spoiler and gave it 4 round lights in the rear. Then they reworked the entire front end. The light buckets are smaller, the entire grill is completely different and the front end is a one piece now. The dash is gone and a steel one is there now so i'll be looking for a dash too. The engine is out of the car and the 302 is in there with an AOD trans. It has a B&M Megashifter, 10 galon fuel cell, roll bar, Tenzo R seats, KYB shocks and some other stuff in it as well. I am sticking the 6 cylinder back in it, the 5 speed and it has an R200 diff that comes with it too. The car is wired with a painless kit so I get to finish wiring the car with that. Then add some carbs and i'm on the road. It's got new tires all the way around it. A friend o mine was building it and just got tired of messing with it. He wanted something that was good on the gas mileage and that CRX fit the bill.

So it has a little work to go, but when it's done it will be smoking.

Comment

Working...
                        X