No announcement yet.

pics of my FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it takes care of stock turboII's with ease, my next motor is a high comp. n/a , it should be around 225hp when it is done
    yea'' it's true... my friend is juz getting close to blow his 13B-T.. but juz befor he did that ....it pumped out 114KW at he wheels when juz 4000RPM!! and forced to end the DYNO...

because the engine is gonna go KABOOM!!! .....guess wt man...only 1 roter is working when he took the car on DYNO...

see juz how powerful the 13B is!!!!

Comment

Clean and nice carbon fiber hood. Victoria British makes a nice fan for FC's so you can lose the stock shroud.
      Last edited by defiantfc3s; 07-09-2004, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by defiantfc3s
        Clean and nice carbon fiber hood. Get rid of the stock intae piping though. HKS I think makes an intake pipe.
        yea no body makes a intake pipe for it, you just have to custom make one

Comment

Man your car is awsome!!!! Rotarys pull hard from bottom to top!!!! Great cars...

Comment

So custom make one they are not that hard to make and put on.

Comment

Originally posted by tight_corner
              Man your car is awsome!!!! Rotarys pull hard from bottom to top!!!! Great cars...
              thanks yea it is a lot of fun

Comment

Originally posted by defiantfc3s
                So custom make one they are not that hard to make and put on.
                yea i am making a cold air with new piping right now that will put the filter in the fender well

Comment

Don't get cold air, short ram is better because it doesn't take that long for the air to reach the manifold. Either way is fine, but you will have more air flow with short ram.

Comment

Nice car.

Comment

Dude... No. Short Ram sucks. Because what good are you going to be doing if your forceing hot air into the engine, when you get more horsepower out of cold air. Not to mention that the hottest part of your car is in fact the engine, and the short ram will be feeding from the engine bay (hottest part of your car). So in my opinion, make your self a cold air.

Comment

What is the point in having cold air when it has to travel 2 feet and you end up getting almost half the air flow as you would short ram, and air is air buddy, so go with which ever one you want: 1)Cold Air and minimal air flow or 2) Short Ram and all air flow.

Comment

OK, when you ware talking about intakes... the engine doesnt care how long the intake is, it will suck the necessary amount of air that it needs. A short intake will not get your more air, air is all around... you can run no intake hose and filter to your turbo if you like, it doesnt matter, all it matters is that you get the appropriate amount of air to your engine.

Comment

right now i have the intake pipe heat wrapped and a duct that gets air by the rad., i am going to take it to the track and see what it will do and then try it with the cold air and see whicj is faster

Comment

The piping for cold air gets hot anyways so either way your going to get hot air, so there for short ram will provide you with more hot air than a cold air will provide.

Comment

Working...
                              X