Mazda Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda Miata

Hey, I really like the Miata's now they look awsome and perform even better. I like the 1991-1998 year better because i've seen few CLEAN body kits for them. I'm not a looks matter type of person but this one looks stunnin... old tho is there any kits for the newer one such as 1999-today?

Post pics please
    Attached Files

Actually it's 90-97. There was no 98. There's tons of Japanese Tuners that have tons of crap. Check www.vary.co.jpwww.jubiride.com www.rsaizawa.co.jp www.pitcrew-racing.com www.tuckin99.com

Or just go here: www.rspeed.net I get just about everything for my Miata from them.

Here are some pics:

Comment

my ABSOLUTE fav

This one is cool, i like the fender flares
      Last edited by Nemesis; 06-07-2004, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Go down to your local salon or homosexual disco if you want to check out miatas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cat
          Go down to your local salon or homosexual disco if you want to check out miatas.
          wow, what an idiot... cant even recognize a good fun car because theyre too scared of what people think about the way they look driving a car..... sorry to break it to you bro, its you thats *Censored**Censored**Censored*, not the car.

Please do your research and come back naming what makes a miata "homosexual" in your oppinion, then maybe we will put thought to your oppinion....

Back to MX-5's, i love em.. i hope to build one up in the future, but for now i need more space so thats kinda been put off... im a huge roadster fan and miata's are cheap , soo awesome... look good too .. i kinda prefer the 99+ models alittel more.

The interiors of miatas are absolutely perfect cosmetically! love everythign from the gauge setup to how the shifter feels. Some of my favorite miatas ive seen, the owners are right here on this site keep up the good work!

Attatched is my all time favorite
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cat
            what a duche bag

Comment

I have a miata but it doesn't have a an awesome bodykit ,but it has a lip kinda like the one in the first picture. I will see if I can get some pics.

Comment

hmmm, i jus got into a accident too....(very minor, so no worries guys, nuthing a few magical zipties couldn't take care of) so i'm thinking if i get around to replacing the front bumper the Vary kit is the one...GAH! that thing is so sexy...

o and to Ex-Cat, have u ever driven a miata? if you haven't you have NO idea what your talkin about. Yea i was skeptical at first, but once i drove her around the turns, i was blown away by how awesome of a platform it is. The miata was built for the touge so it does extremely well, even in stock form, @ local auto-x's and such.

if i may ask, what do you drive?
                Last edited by Nemesis; 06-07-2004, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis

o and to Ex-Cat, have u ever driven a miata? if you haven't you have NO idea what your talkin about. Yea i was skeptical at first, but once i drove her around the turns, i was blown away by how awesome of a platform it is. The miata was built for the touge so it does extremely well, even in stock form, @ local auto-x's and such.

if i may ask, what do you drive?

Probably this:

his SN is Ex-Cat... and his sig says it "pulls 9 G's", or tows 9 G's lol.... sounds like a dozer-type thing to me... lol drift that all day long

but then again 27,000 ft.... could mean they fly a an F14-TomCat lol ... ok ill stop there
                  Last edited by Trevultaspeed; 06-07-2004, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Right now I have a '97 Supra. No, it's not a wangan beast and I haven't done anything crazy to it. What I said about the miata was a joke...why don't you guys try taking things way too seriously, that won't make you look like geeks at all. Trevultaspeed, you're right actually, I used to fly Tomcats (VF-2) but have since been reassigned and fly Super Hornets (VFA-102).

Since you put a picture up, so will I.
                    Last edited by Ex-Cat; 06-08-2004, 01:43 AM.

Comment

ahahahahha i laughed...its navy humor or somethin...dad does it all the time...miatas look really nice..but i cant really call them cheap...4000 bucks for a manual tranny 91-97...could get an s13k+ for that..

Comment

Garage Vary is the hotness, as seen here:

-MR

Comment

i like the hard top miatas..they're awesome

Comment

I like hard tops too but the rollbar in my Miata won't fit with a hardtop.

Comment

I am friends the guys over at Rspeed.net one of the guys there just got individual throttle boddies, and the shop owner got a HKS turbo package,and a Kaaz LSD.They had guys from japan come and install the stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X