No announcement yet.

Mazda Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RX7s are two seaters and hatchbacks... Or you can get a S13 and take out the back seats like everyone.. those are availible in hatchback. Also miatas rock.

Comment

not all RX7s are two seaters. only the FDs but those are not in everyone's price range. FCs have really crappy back seats that could fuction as some sort of box holder. i just dont know anymore. backseats are for non essential personnel so it is their problem. any car i get i plan on getting either a two seater or just gutting the back like a fish at the market.

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
        i just dont know anymore. backseats are for non essential personnel so it is their problem.
        lmao o man

Comment

To day I got a 1.8L miata brake set up for my 1.6L miata and I am going to install them on Wednesday.I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
            not all RX7s are two seaters. only the FDs but those are not in everyone's price range. FCs have really crappy back seats that could fuction as some sort of box holder. i just dont know anymore. backseats are for non essential personnel so it is their problem. any car i get i plan on getting either a two seater or just gutting the back like a fish at the market.
            No American RX-7s had rear seats. It was a japanese option... Now if im mistaken here someone correct me. I am primarly a nissan guy remember...

However that said, rear seat should never be a concern in these cars we are talking about. Just take them out....

Comment

exactly like a said. like a fish in the market man. i actually found a gutted RX7. that was the first ever real rwd car i had gotten to see.i actually heard an FD drift and got to see it drive by.

Comment

I am leaving my rear seat in because it is leather and it looks nice, but I am sure I will get sick of people trying to get a rides in it so I will rip it out.

Comment

yeah that is a problem with some cars because my friend has a brand new acura RSX type S he will be paying for the next 5 years. so i doubt he wants to tear into the leather seats. but its front wheel drive so whatever

Comment

Oh.. ya'll are gonna make me do this....

with the old (now sold) rims...

Comment

wow looks great are those advans?

Comment

which ones? the gold rims are ADR GT-Sport's (16x7)

the red ones are GAB/Rota (same thing) also 16x7

Comment

I bought a wrecked Miata, took the motor out, put it in my roommate's car...Now my garage is full of all the parts from the wrecked car (chassis has been hauled off) and I can't fit my car in anymore. Thanks, Miata!

Comment

i take parts donations!!

Comment

is that truck extra tall or something or is the miata that small. i know someone who has one but i took no intrest in it at the time. well now i know and <*-) for a clean miata.

Comment

Thought id chime in. Im still SELLING MY TURBO MIATA. It will need some work to get it running again but for the price you could take the turbo kit off of it and ditch the car and it will stillbe a kicking deal.

I just neede to get it sold ASAP cuz i need the money for my SR20 swap being done.

Here is the link http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=4535

Someone please buy it! I BEGG YOU!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X