X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by NOB
      SupER_MAdE..
      Wow. That is probably my favorite Silvia ever. I love everthing about it. Bumper, side skirts, wing, wheels, color, and it's actually drifting, and not just sitting there being stared at in a show. If anyone has anymore pictures of this car, please share them with me.

Comment

• RS Feast, couldn't find the good pics from SCC

Comment

• Originally posted by GranMastrDrift
          I believe that was Nomukens old ride, well I guess he still has it, he use to drift with a blue S13 before the Skyline days
          If you are talking about the Blue onevia with black Regamasters, that's a Team Cross car. The driver is not Nomuken. My friends are in Team Cross and run with that guy all the time.

Comment

• yup yup, pg try and get them to throw uo some pics of hsi car sometime.

hwo mcuh do those regamasters cost anyways ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973
              RS Feast, couldn't find the good pics from SCC
              one of my favorite s13's. 'welders revenge' lol. CA18det powered too.

Comment

• COOLSET EVER!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by LexmarkX73
                  one of my favorite s13's. 'welders revenge' lol. CA18det powered too.
                  I have that article scanned but dont think its legal to put it on the web. That car is amazing.

Comment

• hey drifter-m, i was just at xat today, weird. that car looks nice, but it's still ka, when did you take that picture?

Comment

• hey drifter-m, i was just at xat today, weird. that car looks nice, but it's still ka, when did you take that picture?
                      I didn't take the picture, I got it at XAT website haha. But I thought it was Sr20?
                      Oh well guess I was wrong. Anyway still pretty sweet. Also ziptyed you know anyone that has there KA turbo kit? The only reason I wanna know is becuase I wanna find someone with the XAT KA turbo kit, I would like to know if its worth the money. Later.

Comment

• um, not off the top of my head, but I've seen some at drift days, not sure if there xat ones though. I'll see if i can find out through the grape vine for ya,

Comment

• um, not off the top of my head, but I've seen some at drift days, not sure if there xat ones though. I'll see if i can find out through the grape vine for ya,
                          Thanks man.

Comment

• hey, it's whats on the inside that counts right? And I sure do like them insides, lol.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• ziptyed are you on AIM right now??? If not try to get on so I can IM you.

Comment

• yeah, i'm on, but it's turbotarga8, not 7

Comment

Working...
                                X