Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
    COOLSET EVER!
    ahhhh...Jovans Convertible. Sucks he cracked the rear bumper the first night out after it got painted. When will he learn?

Comment

• My favorite
      Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• this is a real s13
          Attached Files

Comment

• my 3 s13's.... hehehehe... all battle ready!

Comment

• W0W..S13s.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sil8tee
                My favorite
                hey that silvia used to be in the town where i live but it got destroyed and turned into a sileighty. btw where do u live man?

Comment

• hey stickz what kind of kit is on thyat first 180/ s-13. ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyde
                    hey that silvia used to be in the town where i live but it got destroyed and turned into a sileighty. btw where do u live man?
                    That would be Vanquish...like the huge vinyl on the side of the car..and the license plate.

Vanquish JPN

Comment

• oops

oops iono what i was thinkin i know cars and alot baout them but im bad with body kits

Comment

• ok...guys...and gals for whom it may consern,
                        (girl drifters are SEXY!!!) there are two fenders out there, fender flares that u pop rivet on, and just plain ole fenders, but which do u think is sexier, it depends on what body or what ur taste is, but in general, tell me what you think, and give me an example, thats for the help, and drift on!!!

Comment

• i think the ones you rivet on are sexiest on older cars (510, 240z, MGb GT, 180sx, Z31, etc) but i think normal fender flares look best on curvier cars such as a 300zx (which is the only car i've really liked normal fender flares on)
                          300zx

i love this car

Comment

• this is still a 240/180/silvia thread

Comment

• you said give you an example so i gave you a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing example
                              you dont have to get all mad about it, i was just tryin to help you out (but hey i didnt lose anything so *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* off), it was a misunderstanding

Comment

• reguarding the picture of the silver s13 above, the site that it came from is called JTUN30.com??? i went there and nothing came up.

Comment

Working...
                                X