No announcement yet.

Crazy FD Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some more RMagic (with RMagic RX8 aswell)

Comment

• does that 8 runs?? where i can get full info of the car, becouse i try to find in the R-magic web page but i didnt find nothing.

Comment

• The RMagic RX8 is part of the July issue of superstreet. A double feature on the RMagic cars.

Here's the excerpt on the RX8:
        R-Magic's choice to dump nearly 40 Gs on this RX-8 was mainly due to Super Autobacs. The tuning superstore worked with R-Magic to build an RX-8 exclusively for its Chiba Naganuma, Japan, store. The two partnered up and, coincidentally enough, labeled the project Super Street RX-8. Mainly, Super Autobacs wanted some eye candy for one of its branches to attract more customers, which attributes to the RX-8's wild graphics and beautiful body kit, forcing R-Magic to ease up on the engine buildup. So that is the reason why this RX-8 only sports a R-Magic muffler, metal catalytic converter, and big capacity radiator, along with a big shot of NX happy happy, pushing the horsepower to 260 ps. The real magic, however, lies in the suspension and aesthetics. R-Magic installed its original suspension setup, which is based on the Ohlins system. If your jaw just didn't drop, you obviously don't know what Ohlins does. It makes F1-worthy suspension systems for your undeserving car and sells them for the retail price of your whip brand new--and quadrupled. And it is the best suspension you can buy. OK, now you can pick up your jaw. Out and around this RX-8 is the R-Magic widebody kit with GT-wing, all painted over with the R-Magic signature color, pearl white "Pinky."

Yeah, don't ask. The wheels are Volk SF-Challenges wrapped up in Dunlop rubber. A strong overall setup nonetheless, considering the fact that it's strictly a show car.
        some more pics of the RX8:

Comment

• both are extremely nice cars tuned up by so called "rotary whores"

Comment

• yea RMagic has a crap load of rotary stuff. chek out their site RMagic

Heres another of their RX8. hot!!

Comment

• not for nothing its called R magic. they make rotarys fly..

Comment

• Comment

• that A-spec FD3s looks hell mad!!!

Comment

• Keisuke spec FD- Ever seen initial d? i like it..cept the yellow part.. needs to be like, black or something... then itd be perfect..maybe lose the rims too

Comment

• No of course non of us on the drifting forums have EVER seen Initial-D.

Comment

• Am i the only one who thinks the white/pink R magic cars look horrible?

Comment

• Originally posted by LexmarkX73
                          Am i the only one who thinks the white/pink R magic cars look horrible?
                          No its ok I dont think they look that great for as much money they spent on them. The eight-six in that magazine issue held my interest longer.

Comment

• w/o the flames/skull they would be great.

Comment

• RE Amemiya FD JGTC car from 2003, I believe...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• the wild 2004 variant.... not your average FD.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X