No announcement yet.

Crazy FD Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the oinly cars i like in FnF were the yellow GTR, the purple 240, and the charger, sry no supra.

Comment

• im still sweatin it yo

Comment

• LOL....not relly but I dont speak for everyone. I just wish a solid company like Bomex would have distanced itself from that movie.

Comment

• yaaa i agree, and keep the posts commin i still need a kit for my black fd, its down to re amemiya, mazdaspeed or feed

i was thinkin either feed type 2 front with amemiya ad9 sides and amemiya rear cf diffuser or mazda speed gtc front with gtc sides and amemiya rear diffuser or feed type 2 front with feed cf side skirts, or of course theirs always cwest.

also i luv asamots car modify wonders bodykit id give an arm and sum extra fingers to find one i could buy any opinions would be great

Comment

• kazama is a FD? that's a nice one

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDragon871
              yaaa i agree, and keep the posts commin i still need a kit for my black fd, its down to re amemiya, mazdaspeed or feed

i was thinkin either feed type 2 front with amemiya ad9 sides and amemiya rear cf diffuser or mazda speed gtc front with gtc sides and amemiya rear diffuser or feed type 2 front with feed cf side skirts, or of course theirs always cwest.

also i luv asamots car modify wonders bodykit id give an arm and sum extra fingers to find one i could buy any opinions would be great
              y not vertex ridge or m sport??

Comment

• ive never seen either truthfully lol all i kno is the body kit needs to look sick on a black car, it needs to be sturdy enough so i dont have to baby it, seeing as how tthe fd is my only car and it needs to be good enough so i can drift teh car every once in awhile and not break into a million peices(unless i crash of course)
                Last edited by Wayne; 06-24-2004, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDragon871
                  ive never seen either truthfully lol all i kno is the body kit needs to look sick on a black car, it needs to be sturdy enough so i dont have to baby it, seeing as how tthe fd is my only car and it needs to be good enough so i can drift teh car every once in awhile and not break into a million peices(unless i crash of course)
                  Then i think i would go for vertex or vertex ridge, i you don't want to baby the car too much, but then again if it's a black car, i might think about getting C-west then.

If you want to see the kit, Yoichi Imamura's FD uses Vertex Ridge, the lime green car with a carbon fiber bonnet is vertex, and the orange car i posted is M sport.

Comment

• ya cwest is ncie and since thiers so many replicas and stuff and everyone has it than i could thrash on it , ima prolly buy one when i start drifting events, attach sum zip ties and let and goo buck wild

i wish i could see the vertex ridge up close, that looks really nice.
                    ahh man vertex is gorgeous, but so is msports those 2 are greatt

ive got it narrowed down to about 3 or 4 choices, now i just need to think of rims and ill be set. i really like either vertex, feed, re amemiya, msports

Comment

• Feed's are georgous. That would be my choice if I ever go with a kit.

Comment

• mmm can you guys show me what feed looks like?

Comment

• use this link to see the feed kits.
                          http://www.rxecret7.com/feedfd3s.html

Comment

• i dont think it really that good, vertex is better.

Comment

• Its all about personal opinion. We were all given minds and free will Glad to see you are using yours

Comment

• R Magic

Comment

Working...
                                X