Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while I was on the same site, some motorcycle touge action:

Comment

• here's what i call CRAZY! Uras's new bodykit for fc3s!
      Attached Files

Comment

• rear view
        Attached Files

Comment

• for Drift_pirate-D
          Attached Files
          Last edited by FC3S-D; 11-26-2004, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• aight..sorry bout that. Here. Hope it doesnt repeat. somewhere
            Attached Files

Comment

• aaahh, crap..jsut realised this was a FC thread...dayum...my bad.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• HEY

FC3S-D where did you find that new URAS body kit because that is tits!

Comment

• "fire breathing" FC from over in Oz.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Re: HEY

Originally posted by SEXY7STYLE
                      FC3S-D where did you find that new URAS body kit because that is tits!
                      well first of all i'm asking bulletproof automotive if they have em' and second of all they don't have it anywhere else in america but bulletproof automotive, they just might have i know

Comment

• you can't buy it here becasue i don't know www.uras.co.jp

Comment

• There is a gold 3rd Gen(FD3S ) that has a body kit by R-magic. It is a one off and never sold in the states. The Brothers that bought it hounded and hounded R-magic till they wound up flying to Japan, and walked into the office and slapped them in the face with near to 20+thousand dollars to by this bodykit...I'll give more info later, hopefully pics if my scanner works(issues withXP). Anyways, I think the figure was 15,000 and 8,000 for over-0night air cuz they just couldnt wait to get it home. They live here, in California, SanJose. So...just cuz its not sold here, doesnt mean ya cant get it. Money talks though, and bulls$%t drives a beater. Peace guys. That does suck though. I drive a beater

Comment

• Originally posted by TougeTora
                            There is a gold 3rd Gen(FD3S ) that has a body kit by R-magic. It is a one off and never sold in the states. The Brothers that bought it hounded and hounded R-magic till they wound up flying to Japan, and walked into the office and slapped them in the face with near to 20+thousand dollars to by this bodykit...I'll give more info later, hopefully pics if my scanner works(issues withXP). Anyways, I think the figure was 15,000 and 8,000 for over-0night air cuz they just couldnt wait to get it home. They live here, in California, SanJose. So...just cuz its not sold here, doesnt mean ya cant get it. Money talks though, and bulls$%t drives a beater. Peace guys. That does suck though. I drive a beater
                            umm ya, i dont think so sorry. if youd pay 20+k for the rmagic bodykit your a complete f*kin idiot seeing as you can get the widebody for about 9k. tell your friends that they are f*kin stupid. heres a link if you dont beleive me http://www.i-m-racing.com/rmagwidkitrx.html

Comment

• to keep on task
                              Attached Files

Comment

• umm ya, i dont think so sorry. if youd pay 20+k for the rmagic bodykit your a complete f*kin idiot seeing as you can get the widebody for about 9k. tell your friends that they are f*kin stupid. heres a link if you dont beleive me http://www.i-m-racing.com/rmagwidkitrx.html

Umm, okay ya rude F#$kwit, first off, I didnt say that they were my freinds, second of all I dont tell my friends they are stupid, I correct them if they are wrong, third, The brohers I am refering to, Andy and Dennis Nguyen of Speed Performance of SanJose, bought the kit for that much due to the fact that according to H.C.I(Hot Compacts and Imports, back issue Feb. '03), it was an R-magic Company car, the kit was a one off that they had seen on an RX-7 in Japan. AT THAT TIME, '02-'03, that kit which is shown on that website you list was NOT AVAILABLE in the states, not to mention even in Japan. There was NOT ANOTHER LIKE IT ON THE WHOLE PLANET. Savvy?? Good, glad I made myself clear. That is what ONE OFF means...not another. At anyrate, they called and called, to the point that R-magic wouldnt take their calls...so they jumped a flight to Japan to get the kit and waggled their cash in their faces so they would know that they were dead serious. That kit FIRST appeared on THEIR car, here in the States. That kit cost them 15,500 dollars and they paid 8,000 more for NEXT DAY AIR. If ya want to be the LAST to know, then of course, wait for i-m-racing to offer the kit. That site shows the exact kit I am refering to. However, if it were not for those two brothers, that kit more likely than not would not be here in the states. Check my info and you will find that you just stuck your foot in your mouth...btw...I dont have any reason to not believe you. but dont come at me like I am an idiot. Thanks. Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X