Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Slide rocks!!! I would love to tsuiso with you Chris

Comment

• Man , anyone have videos of you guys drifting your FC>.....

would like to hear comments on how the rotary take the severe high revving of the drifting sport

Comment

• thats waht my car looks like after it hit the center divider
        Last edited by nasty nate 7; 12-07-2004, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• pictures from james walper...

Comment

• damn man, i saw your car on ziptied. sorry to see what happened. so now what, you gonna get aero put on ? color change ? wide fenders ? ahah any changes to teh car or just reverting it back to the way it was ?

Comment

• FC3S

Comment

• you ain tgot nothing on this

Comment

• Originally posted by SEXY7STYLE
                  Black Demon FC

where did you get this pic i wanna see more of this car

Comment

• Originally posted by TougeTora
                    umm ya, i dont think so sorry. if youd pay 20+k for the rmagic bodykit your a complete f*kin idiot seeing as you can get the widebody for about 9k. tell your friends that they are f*kin stupid. heres a link if you dont beleive me http://www.i-m-racing.com/rmagwidkitrx.html

Umm, okay ya rude F#$kwit, first off, I didnt say that they were my freinds, second of all I dont tell my friends they are stupid, I correct them if they are wrong, third, The brohers I am refering to, Andy and Dennis Nguyen of Speed Performance of SanJose, bought the kit for that much due to the fact that according to H.C.I(Hot Compacts and Imports, back issue Feb. '03), it was an R-magic Company car, the kit was a one off that they had seen on an RX-7 in Japan. AT THAT TIME, '02-'03, that kit which is shown on that website you list was NOT AVAILABLE in the states, not to mention even in Japan. There was NOT ANOTHER LIKE IT ON THE WHOLE PLANET. Savvy?? Good, glad I made myself clear. That is what ONE OFF means...not another. At anyrate, they called and called, to the point that R-magic wouldnt take their calls...so they jumped a flight to Japan to get the kit and waggled their cash in their faces so they would know that they were dead serious. That kit FIRST appeared on THEIR car, here in the States. That kit cost them 15,500 dollars and they paid 8,000 more for NEXT DAY AIR. If ya want to be the LAST to know, then of course, wait for i-m-racing to offer the kit. That site shows the exact kit I am refering to. However, if it were not for those two brothers, that kit more likely than not would not be here in the states. Check my info and you will find that you just stuck your foot in your mouth...btw...I dont have any reason to not believe you. but dont come at me like I am an idiot. Thanks. Peace
                    That rmagic kit need to be burnt all the molds and copies of that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* need to be burt that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is super freak ugly .yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by garage718
                      where did you get this pic i wanna see more of this car
                      What page is it on i forgot what car you're talking about

Comment

• FC Yanky!!!

I bet u wasn't gonna think about this!

Comment

• is that even an fc? pretty weird

Comment

• LOL, yes it is a FC look in the front window ( SEVEN ) and look at the first picture, look from lift to right..you can tell its a FC! Its Bosozoku or Yanky style!

OWNED!!
                            Last edited by ; 03-19-2005, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• love the wing on this thing..
                              Attached Files

Comment

• converts are awsome

Comment

Working...
                                X