X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G35 Drifting??

hey
    new guy here
    i was wondering if you have or know where to find videos of an infiniti g35 drifting??
    That would b awsome
    thanks

use this you noob!!!!

lol jk

i told u someone would say that
    Last edited by SHIFT_drift; 06-23-2004, 10:27 PM.

Comment

hmm, on some best motoring videos they have the v35 skyline aka the g35 drifting for a lil...

Comment

I hate the G35s. Sorry, but IMO I think they are a rip off of the 350Zs. WTF?, Why would Nissan/Infiniti make a sports car, then make a luxury car that looks almost exactly the same? How ghay is that.

350Zs are more common to see drifting anyway.
        Last edited by JC; 10-17-2005, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift
          I hate the G35s. Sorry, but IMO I think they are a rip off of the 350Zs. WTF?, Why would Nissan/Infiniti make a sports car, then make a luxury car that looks almost exactly the same? How ghay is that.

350Zs are more common to see drifting anyway.
          because its cheaper to use the same chasis. Just like with the toyota avalon and the lexus one

Comment

Originally posted by Brothaman240
            because its cheaper to use the same chasis. Just like with the toyota avalon and the lexus one
            Or the ES300 and the Camry for a better comparison...

Sorry for being so anal...

Comment

Thank you guys, but that question wasn't meant to be answered.

I just think its ghay. You ruin the cars image when you pull that shi t.

Comment

I think that the G35 coupe is cool, it looks nice and all. Yea it is cheaper to keep things in line (chassis and setup wise) and yes it also takes alot away from the identity of a specific model when you use like setups across the board. I mean if you really look at it the Murano is a Z truck, or whatever that thing is supposed to be. But its *Censored**Censored**Censored* as well. That is one of the reasons the new model GTR has yet to be released, and why Nissan is making the GTR its own model, most likely to be based on the Z/G, but not quite either of the two. They want to make a car that is going to be sick and stand alone just like R32 did when it dropped. Im stoked

Comment

oh yea about G35 drift, do it! I want to see someone gut that whale and race it, throw that luxury *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing window, and put in a cage. Build it up and rip it, that would be dope. just my thoughts

Comment

i think a G35 done like chris forsbergs 350 (sr20 swap, gutted, cage, ect) would be HOT.

Comment

I have been dreaming of a G35 D machine for a long time now....maybe someday soon. I know all parts for a 350z would fit and I would put an SR in it without event thinking. Same goes for an SC430 Lexus/Soarer. Why an SR? cuz parts are readily available and cheaper to soup up then any other drivetrain system. I'm just crazy about stuff like that though....so don't pay attention to me!!!hehehe
                      Ernie Fixmer
                      Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                      Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

by the way Chris' car turns me on...
                        Ernie Fixmer
                        Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                        Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

a g35 drifting would probably have to get made over like ueno's soarer.

when im rich i'll do it. and when i say "when" that means never.

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift
                            Thank you guys, but that question wasn't meant to be answered.

I just think its ghay. You ruin the cars image when you pull that shi t.
                            like 90% of the g35's buyer population probably doesnt even have any clue about the simularieties between it and the 350z

Comment

SR are you crazy? thats a fairly heavy car, go RB, like izumida and his 350

Comment

Working...
                              X