ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I sometimes hate my friends (AKA what did we go pick up today)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I drive a Skyline GTS-t in AZ w/out it being illegal (or w/out getting caught)?

Comment

Stanton has the bomb go-kart track, with the underpass. I love that place

Comment

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13
        Many people in this forum are under the legal driving age, only know drift and touge from Initial D and things they download n P2P's, and drive domestic FWDs... So, just because a majority likes body kits and CF hoods doesn't make it right. They are lame... They do not enhance performance in any way. Next time you go up to touge in your flashy (insert bandwagon car here) with your body kit and cf hood, and a primered, beat-to-shyte Corolla with 217k passes you, go cry to the majority of people on this forum.

i agree with u 80% ish, i agree with everything u said but the part about they dont enhance performance in any way.

yess a body kit wont give u 15hp to the wheels, but the do inhance performance. not ur local vis knockoffs, but when i owned my mazdaspeed gtc kit (rip) i could feel the difference becuz ms actually wind tested the kit, so it increased aerodynamics helping reduce turbulance and drag and such helping my car stick to the ground helping me gain speed and such. i dont kno all the physics and stuff but when u can feel the diff that must be sum type of performance part.

also the cf hood on my car deff helps my performance. i have a vmount intercooler in my 3rd gen rx7 and if i had my oem hood than my temps would be alot higher than they are. thanks to all the vents and cooling ducts in my cf hood, they help cool down my intercooler and help disperse the air better

so i agree with u fully on like the vis and all those knock offs, but actually body kits that had time spent on them like mazdaspeed and nismo and the like are very great additions to your car my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Skillzilla
          Stanton has the bomb go-kart track, with the underpass. I love that place
          Where is of this go-kart you speed of....I've been lookin for a cool go-kart place to go to.

Comment

Originally posted by s13homer
            hey chokudori, why are you hating on body kits? doesnt your trueno have one? your the owner of that orange one arent you?
            Yeah, but I'd gladly trade it for a Levin front or a set of zenki bumpers .

Comment

Working...
            X