Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PG,

Thanks for the kind words.

The cops are getting are starting to get educated about jap imports and the more they learn the less they like them. I havent driven my car on the road for about six months but when I was, it was verry common for me to get pulled over and defected for ride height and tyres etc. Got damn frustrating. Wait till they see what ive got in stor for them once the car is rebuilt. Can you say wide body R32 slamed on its guts with a waste gate venting to atmospher he he thel love me But the car will be a purpose built drift car 2 seats, cage etc so it wont be driven on the road that much but im still going to keep it registored for mountian runs and cruises to the beach.

The other car in the pictures is probley the best drift car Australia has got. It is owned by James from D1 Garage in South Australia. Its not uncommon for James and I to be battleing it out at the end of the day. One day I will eliminate him early so I dont have to worry about him latter on in the day but its hard to battle against a D1 spec car built by the Jap D1 Signal team. That particular day in the photo I stuffed my final big time they ran us 4 times and I got overtaken DOH. I had to settle for 3rd place and my team mate battled him too and settled for 2nd.

4 Door R32 are pretty hot. The are very pop in Japan I hear. I havent seen many JZX110 in Aus so it could be a unique opertunity, personally I would go a S15 but they are expensive.

All the best,

Adam

Comment

• How do they measure ride height? And what's wrong with your tyres? Your car would look hotness widebody and Uras or BN aero with some white TE37s!

I have heard of getting "defected". What happens if you get it too much? License taken away or just fines?

Also, how are the tracks out in OZ? From what I have seen... VERY NICE.

Yeah that S14 is hot. Who is your mate, Denso and Pink Bits?

Also, do you guys get S14 Silvias over there or are those imported?

SOrry for all the questions. I want to move there sooo badly, but i have a feeling its not all that i have been exposed too. I don't liek cali because of the Cops and the hassle they give you. Are the Cozzies big on breaking up street drifting or mountain drifting Down Under? I guess i would like to live in a society like Japan, where you can modify your car as much as you like as long as you pay the taxes and registration fees. Also, the cops' lack of harassment towards street drifting and drift cars in general...

Whew... that was long. Haha.

Comment

• damn nice car pg and that r32 gts-t yummy, any more pice of that s14 ? im intrested in it

put up sum more pics of ur car pm its so nice

Comment

• ^^^^ Need to cut a hole and add in my EGT (once i get to the dyno)

^^^^ GTR wheels with 20mm spacer, so 17x9 +10

I shoudl have some more action pics after tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by fulllock.com
            Here is my drift pig. Currently undergoing a rebuild.
            It an Nissan Skyline R32 GTSt.

And here it is in action
            gotta love both you and james's car....!!
            BTW.. was this from DRIFT NAT's 2??

Comment

• This is my first time posting here. i am 16,and live i texas. i drive a 65 mustang that my dad bought for me. i never try to drift it but here it is
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 65tang
                i never try to drift it but here it is
                Then wtf are you doing here?

Comment

• Hes prolly just a drifting fan, and I dont blame him, I wouldnt drift in a classic stang in as good of condition that his looks like its in, keep that baby nice, and dont wreck it haha.

Comment

• i do like drifting alot. just not in my car.

Comment

• if i were you id try to go out and drift with that, it would be super sweet to see some one drift in a classic stang

Comment

• yeah dude at lest do some power over or something easy for the sake of us being able to see a true poney car get sideways? am i right people or am i right?

Comment

• you are right, if your a fan of drifting and if you want to drift then just drift with what you got, kinda seems to me like youd like to drift but you dont because your dad bought you that car and you want to use a car thats better known as a drifting car(dont know if that really made any sence, kinda made sence to me), so just go for it, we need more domestic drifters!
                          Last edited by Rteam123; 09-18-2004, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• he said what all of us were thinking <8- ) just messing around but what was that boot? a hankerchief? and was that a cup holder above the shifter? it is a luxury most of us dont have. i dont know if my car has them because im getting it monday!!!! (i just dont remember.)

Comment

• Post-Suspension/Pre-Wheels

Post-Suspension/Post-Wheels

Pre-Suspension/Pre-Wheels/Mid-Drift

Comment

• i should try, like a empty parking lots where theres nothing to hit. but i would like to put a few more miles on it before i do because it still has some bugs in it

Comment

Working...
                                X