No announcement yet.

POST A PHOTO Of YOUR DRIFT MACHINE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and also, my engine is to be swapped (or begin the process) by the end of this month. The 22RE is coming out for the 3T-GTE. And my car will then be a Celica GT-TR. Here's the engine.

Comment

• Yes, MKii's are great cars. i actually have one right now, but the previous owner had the JDM twin turbo motor in it and he messed it all up. and wiring harness was all messed up, and he sucked at swapping so there are wires coming out of the speaker ports, glove box, and all these different holes. But even with the normal motor, the possibilities for those cars are endless. As for the Celicas stats, stock they have 105 (Or 115, I've only heard these two figures throughout the years. But I'm leaning more towards the 105. ) horsies, and 145 ft. lbs. It weighs I think like 2700 lbs? Not bad, because they are cheap.

Comment

• well i got rid of the 17's last week to get these shitty lookin 15's to host my new azenis.

Comment

• 145lb ft. of torque isn't bad for a car that weighs that little, and I'm sure a lot of weight can be taken out. If CF pieces aren't available, I could request that my brother custom-fab a few hoods, he's going into the Carbon Fiber business. One more question: How much does the 3T-GTE cost without installation?

Comment

• Here is a pic of my machine i will post some more pics when i get time too These wheels i put on a little bit ago they look ok!

Comment

• Are those wheels from an O.Z. Edition Lancer? I agree, they do look pretty nice on your car.

Comment

• Heres mine, don;t normally drift and in fact I really suck at it, but it'd make for a hell of a drift car.

Comment

• Yeah they are from a lancer they worked out ok

Comment

• i am getting my engine, transmission, wiring and all the ecu stuff for 1200 dollars. but the 3T-GTE is only logical for the Celica, not the Celica Supra. If I were you, and bought an MKii i'd keep the stock inline 6 in it. In Japan they did come twin turbo, but my Celica Supra's previous owner did that swap, and it seemed like the wiring harnesses and whatnot didn't match up. but, yeah, it's isn't bad at all. On the Celica (3rd Gen) forums, we have group buys, and one of the buys has been a carbon fiber hood. i am going to go with that I think, but i dunno. we'll see.

Comment

• Did the JDM version have a different engine, too? If not, maybe I could get just the turbochargers and all related parts. If it was, in fact, a different motor, I'm not sure what would be next on the list. I think I read somewhere about someone doing a 7M-GTE swap, and I know that's an inexpensive motor, but I'm not sure how easy the swap is. Oh well, it might prove to have enough power for my taste.
                      I would recommend getting the CF hood from somewhere else if you want it pretty soon, we won't be producing hoods for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nismo241
                        Heres mine, don;t normally drift and in fact I really suck at it, but it'd make for a hell of a drift car.

whoa nice..an rb20 in a 240sx!

Comment

• Originally posted by WanganMid
                          mine:

more info:
                          http://www.wanganmidnight.com/forums...&CODE=12&CID=1
                          No Ants! I saw your video. Some orlando people from our "crew" were hanging out in Tampa this past weekend, did you get to meet any of them?

BTW. This is a few pictures of the 240 love in orlando. My car is the first on the left.

Last edited by essphorteen; 01-12-2004, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• I use to have an BMW e30 325i, but i full-locked drifted it on a curb. Bye Bye Beemer.

I currently drifting with my daily driver.

Comment

• Nice.

Comment

• hey guys i just signed up so i could post pics of my car that isnt yet finished

the best shot i have to date of the whole car

thats the massive overkill of a motor i put in (355 chevy)
                                only 3.5 inches of ground clearance currently hehe

and heres a small video you might like right click save as..

http://www.yagid.com/Vids/350z/350z.wmv

mwahahah let me know what you guys think, im 21 and i built this thing by myself from the ground up including new tubular steel frame rails subframe connectors floors frame horns rad support even down to a custom shifter its got all urethane bushines and heim joints 4 wheel disks and ill be doing a custom coilover upgrade soon
                                Last edited by peej410; 01-12-2004, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X