Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope. i was at rotorfest though. that has about 150 rx7's. i helped run it

Comment

ahh man i missed rotorfest, thanks for reminding me . car was in the shop no1 had any space for the black guy. i bring the car to the shop regularly to keep it running strong, but its draining so i think imma have to get myself a 240. ive gotta keep it orignal though so i think imma round up sum people and put a strawberry face on it and prolly an rb25det inside or keep it simple with an sr20. im still debating, but this rotary is draining on a 17 year old kid like myself.

and you prolly dont see me around much vosko cuz im not really allowed to do anything, seeing as how im such a youngin no1 ever wants to hang out with me and i cant go to clubs or nuthin so i just drive and drive and drive, usually ending up in sum abandoned part of nyc or pa

Comment

your car has been to judge ito's ?

he built my beast a few years ago. my FC is sitting there actually

good luck with that. i'm older and work alot and shouldn't have all the stuff i do

Comment

ahh man ur soo close, where do u live, i wanna come meet you sumtime, if u dont mind hanging out wtih a crazy minor with a heavy accent (born in brasil spent time in trinidad and tobago).

what town do you live in ? and have u heard any word from martin, i kno hes building his car since it popped last time, and damn i got to meet sum of his hot cuzins omg hes got sum good genes

Comment

Working...
          X