Pics of Me Drifting My Tacoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like, I like

Man I thought that no one had the balls to drift a Tacoma, You got some, just got to give you props. man.

Comment

you kick a$$!

Comment

sup man its JOSH from clubfr . . . this guy is on our forum, and a lot of the members were sceptical . . . everyone changed there attitude towards this guy, just gave hima fiew tips/pointers and bam, he was able to to clear the course . . . he progressed so much during the day, let alone his first time "drifitng" his ride . . . weight transfer,braking,clutch kick . . . he got it . . . and for the size of some of the turns on this track it was amazing how he could get this car to do what it did for the "MEGA SHORT" gear ratios that pick up trucks have . . . cant wait to see you at DDAY2

Comment

Originally posted by djnarush
          and what might that be?
          um, maybe a truck?

Originally posted by 4-D Racing
          Hey while we are on the subject, Does anyone think it is possible to drift a 93' Jeep Grand Cherokey limited edition? or is it a bad idea? maybe in the snow. ill try it! and if i roll it what the hell it was only 400 dollars.
          ...you can build any car for $10k. Find some coilovers that bolt on and I'd say you have yourself a winner.

Comment

ya but as a 16 year old and having to pay insurence on a jeep i am, oh how do they say it.........broke!

Comment

Originally posted by Doriftogasm
              sup man its JOSH from clubfr . . . this guy is on our forum, and a lot of the members were sceptical . . . everyone changed there attitude towards this guy, just gave hima fiew tips/pointers and bam, he was able to to clear the course . . . he progressed so much during the day, let alone his first time "drifitng" his ride . . . weight transfer,braking,clutch kick . . . he got it . . . and for the size of some of the turns on this track it was amazing how he could get this car to do what it did for the "MEGA SHORT" gear ratios that pick up trucks have . . . cant wait to see you at DDAY2
              fist off.. thanks for the mad props.. i cant tell you how hard i was trying...
              I forgot the names of the guy who was coaching me at the line up.. but if it wasnt for him, i never would have gone past 2nd gear..
              and the crazy cool guy.. from humbolt park.... kept giving me props at the end of the runs...

the coaching, and the props really gave me the confidence i needed...
              i cant thank you guys in FR enough...i cant wait for the next Midwest event.... now that i know i can do it i am so going to kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*...

Comment

dude great job.. ppl like you are makin this motorsport go in the right direction i say.. drift what you got... great!! just flat out great man

Comment

^^^
                  thanks and
                  P.S.
                  you cant even say *Censored**Censored**Censored*? :P

Comment

Originally posted by santi
                    dude great job.. ppl like you are makin this motorsport go in the right direction i say.. drift what you got... great!! just flat out great man
                    hey what can i say, i gave him some good pointers. now he needs to come out to jersey so we can do a drift truck battle. And I say Fawk Chris Rado, that fawking Quear!

Comment

I know I already posted on this. But again mad props. Its great to see people (as posted above) taking this sport in the right direction. Its all about loving to slide, doesnt matter what you got, we are all a community here.

Comment

check out this truck drift
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RX-7s_Rule
                          check out this truck drift
                          got a bigger picture? it just looks like exhaust smoke..............

Comment

Originally posted by Toycoma
                            hey what can i say, i gave him some good pointers. now he needs to come out to jersey so we can do a drift truck battle. And I say Fawk Chris Rado, that fawking Quear!
                            Obiously your the biggest stud in the whole world and probably get all the hot chicks...right?..........rrrrrriiiigggghhhttt anyway bro grow up again you've never met me and you're talking that much *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. If you are such a stud and a cool guy and as well someone who your fellow drifters should look up to. Maybe you can give me some pointers on my technique on the track and maybe with the ladies because you are the Pro Right? Cool well since you live in Jersey and I live in PA and Oh I will just happen to be in Jersey this weekend at the NDRA event why don't you come out and tell me what a Quear I am to my face instead of acting like a tough guy on the WEB and second of all GROW-UP what are you 18.

Comment

hey rado, your NORAD service vehicle is effing fast! it shifts so gnarly too...and it's not even done!! (i didnt drive it..the twins were at the wheel)

Comment

Originally posted by Rado
                                Obiously your the biggest stud in the whole world and probably get all the hot chicks...right?..........rrrrrriiiigggghhhttt anyway bro grow up again you've never met me and you're talking that much *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. If you are such a stud and a cool guy and as well someone who your fellow drifters should look up to. Maybe you can give me some pointers on my technique on the track and maybe with the ladies because you are the Pro Right? Cool well since you live in Jersey and I live in PA and Oh I will just happen to be in Jersey this weekend at the NDRA event why don't you come out and tell me what a Quear I am to my face instead of acting like a tough guy on the WEB and second of all GROW-UP what are you 18.
                                wtf does getting girls have to do with drifting, i drift for fun not to show off "how much of a real man I am". Go lose another $20K phone why dont you. And Why don't you come to a dgtrials.com event if you live so close and call me a stud to my face. hows your tacoma xrunner drift truck coming along? or isnt it? your going to win FD with it next year though right? Because drifting is so easy. and yeah, i am 15 not 18, must be why i aint as cool as you. talk about some one being an internet tough guy. you might have people who think your the coolest but you need to learn how to be a "profesional" when some one down plays you like i did instead of lashing out and trying to defend yourself on the internet. its life, not everyone likes you. by the way, your artical in SCC on drifting shows just how much of a stuck up self centered diick you are. hugs and kiss.

Comment

Working...
                                X