X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this

Just came across it, can anybody figure out what it is
    Attached Files

the only words that come to my mind would be old school and radical????

Comment

read the emblem on the back... it's a toyota celsior... vip machine... xcept they usually dont have crzy exhausts like that...

Comment

back in the drifting motherland its a big fad to try to make cars as loud as possible and to shoot flames, so alot of the dudes put straight pipes and pipe them straight to the back with big pipes so the flames shoot farther.

Comment

ehhhhh, you could skate on that wing.

Comment

damn thats crazy. Looks horrible, poor Celsior

Comment

its a fukin VIP Sedan the picture was taken at Daikoku Futou in Yokohama. man there all over here and there are sume that drift man these thing have been around for ages. if you think thouse pipes are crazy you aint seen nothin yet

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                its a fukin VIP Sedan the picture was taken at Daikoku Futou in Yokohama. man there all over here and there are sume that drift man these thing have been around for ages. if you think thouse pipes are crazy you aint seen nothin yet
                ya i ahve seen longer pipes than that on many occasions. the craziest i have ever seen though was some toyota V8 (don't remeber which) with four 2-foot-tall straight pipes on either side of the car. shot flames so crazy and was soooo loud.

Comment

Japan has some weird trends.THey also have those whos car is louder contests.

Comment

how do u get a car to shoot flames?

Comment

OMG SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOW... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I LOST THE BET... IT STARTED HOW MANY.. ONE DAY AFTER THE FORUM WAS BACK UP... I CANT BELIVE THIS...

Comment

haha, want to shoot flames? inject gas into you exhaust.

Comment

sorry if you considered this useless, my buddy just sent me the pick n i wanted to know what kind of car it was, i dont post at ne other bords with guys from japan, or who know japaneese cars so well, so i tried here.

Comment

Its cool, people shouldnt flame you for wondering what kind of car it was.
                            Last edited by Chas; 11-28-2003, 11:20 PM.

Comment

the cars cool, asking what it is is cool, im trippin cuz you asked how to make flames shoot out... we went through that before on the old forum... im not going to go into detail...

Comment

Working...
                              X