No announcement yet.

drift movie with s2000 and 300zxTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you need to instal latest divx codec, divx 5.1 i think should work.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
      Very good video.I enjoyed it and look foward to any future work.I think eceryone should take it as what it is,a good video,regardless of your opinons of drifting.And J-Bloods comment about the Tsuchiya mentioning that in the Drift Bible is correct,I also have the drift bible.Sorus definition of drifting pretty much matches that of Tsuchiyas,which would consider the power over a drift technique.You must remember what drifting means,and not what it can be,as it can come in many different forms which is suited to stye and conditions.

jesus...

I don't know what to tell you guys. Power over technique is just another way to break traction Before the apex.

It was a good video, and that was because of the editing. I do all those types of power slides all the time, and my car doesn't even have that much power. If you want a video of me preforming these slides, then I'll do it in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by gundamzeta
        [B]jesus...

I don't know what to tell you guys. Power over technique is just another way to break traction Before the apex.
        Just like all the other techniques.Eitheir way it is drifting in some sort of form,regardless of how you break traction.

Comment

omg stfu, amazing performance from you two guys, thanks for taking time to record it and show us some of your stuff, the dude in the s2k, nice stuff man, you did awesome, at one point in movie 1 you were really close to the side rail, i was about to pee my pants, i love your vidz awesome editing and cool music...that was some sweet touge like action!...to everyone who says that not drifting, id like to see you tards pop your "rwd" asses out and see if you can control it on the mountain they were at, some of the driving from the s2k was really close to the side, it was really sweet, if anyone has seen Keiichi in the Acura or the mr2 i believe you'll know what I'm talking about...awesome...i dont know why everyone made a big fuss about the hole "Technique" or if it was a "drift" who cares...the point of the matter is, there skills are legit, and everyone who thinks otherwise are full of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, i havent seen many people just throw there vids up on a forum like this, all i can say is...if you dont think its a drift just stop badgering it in the forum i mean *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...stop trying to find negative things all the time, if you need to give tips to the drivers go ahead, if they are good enough they'll know what tips to take and what tips to just write down and smirk at

-..peace..-

Comment

bleh my mistake it was mr-s..wtf am i smoking?~!?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
            X