My 240Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 240Z

Silverstone Metallic off of a 350Z. Paint is decent, blotching in various areas.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lostsol; 07-25-2004, 02:39 PM.

Nice!!....Man that is such a sweet looking 240 Z. I'm hoping to get a 240 Z within a year or so for a second car. What do you have done to it? I don't know why but I got a thing for old school Japanese cars.

Comment

All stock =( This Fall I hope to add a 280zx block and 5 speed tranny. Upgrade brakes and suspension, and of course a LSD if I can find one! Yeah, Old school cars rock. I love not having to smog my car.

Comment

Another Z man. Woot Woot. Rock on. Nice Z.

Comment

nice Z i might be getting one soon, just wondering what front air damn or lip is that and where did you get it?

Comment

I got the Lip from motorsport auto. their website is zcarparts.com model# 1401

Comment

Here's mine. I love that silver. Man, I love some old Z's.

Comment

is that a v8 under the hood? looks mean

Comment

Big props on both the Z's showing. I love the silver paint job. Blotching or not that is a sick looking car.

Comment

very nice car. you should of been at Japanese Auto Extravaganza in england, the 240z stand was huge, lots and lots of mint 240z's that looked like they just come out of the factory.

Comment

More Z's Please.

Comment

nice cars.....

Comment

Yea it's a 302, but it's gone. The 6 is going back in it.

I will have to get photos of my next door neighbors 240. The (I think) 257th Z to ever role off the line. The first 250 went somewhere and then they started going to the public is how I remember him telling me. But the VIN is like HSL00000257 or something. I'll get a photo of it. Looks like crap, got stuff piled all over it, then you open the hood and the engine bay is pristine. He's got that much done so far.

Thanks for the compliments, sory if I thread jacked you with my car photos. I love your car and I have the same wheels to go on mine. 92's with black centers. Making me itch thinking about it.

Comment

haha dont worry about it, the more Zs the better. I think everybody else will agree. My brakes failed on me today. first my pedal became extremely stiff and the calipers would not disengage the pads from the rotors no matter what I did, then right before I got to the shop I guess they broke or somethin. How wide are your 92s?

Comment

2 are 7 inch and 2 are 7.5 is what the guy said. I traded for them and he is re-painting them and polishing the lip right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X