No announcement yet.

what yokomo set sould i get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice toy, but I think you should drift your car .

Comment

^Surprisingly there outragously fun . When you cant drift your real car drift your r/c car ! I take my drifters with me almost were ever i go. I'm waiting to get my prototype 350z drifter body . I'm turning it into a replica of my car

Comment

nice man puting the car together right now soit sould b done by tomrrow and i'll post pic along the way

Comment

Good Choice with the s15
          Got any plans for the body??
          and isnt YOKOMO coming out with Taniguchis S15?

Comment

yea i do man signal auto s15 and yes they r coming out with a Taniguchis S15 will here how i want to make my s15 look like

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!! I DIDNT KNOW THEY COSTED $300 BUCKS!!! I THOUGHT THEY WERE LIKE $100 LIKE THE LITTLE R/C CARS AT RADIO SHACK.....

Comment

here it is it done tell me what u think

Comment

wow ! very nice ! i like the colors.

Comment

thanks man

Comment

I have the Traxxas 4tec and I can hold it sideways and go around BossMan's ((banged240_drift)) car and never stop... and I can connect so many turns... so I have no problem drifting it... I did at first but then I locked tight everything and now its solid as a rock... but I will say this much that if you do want to really get into R/C drifting get the Yokomo... but I can buy there bodies for like 50 bucks with exhaust, windsheildwipers and all that other crap... and yes they will fit perfectly on my chassis...

Comment

Working...
                      X