No announcement yet.

Skyline T-bone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

converting an sr20de to turbo isn't cheap because that motor has a distributor cap and the turbo SR's have coilpacks. You wouldn't be able to use an sr20det wiring harness or computer so you'd have to buy some REALLY EXPENSIVE COMPUTER SYSTEM. It's pretty much not worth it, seriously dude trust me!! Try and find yourself an SR K's. After driving it one time you will see the HUGE DIFFERENCE between a q's and a k's!! Later

Comment

Originally posted by cartunes13
      another...
      i dont think he got t-boned, look at teh bottom of the door frame, it looks like the driver wraped it around a pole. thats just my say on this, ive seen alot of crashes so i have a little knowledge in this area..

Comment

my friend shota tanaka's dad has a garage offbase and now has an r32 GT-R for sale for 12,000,000 yen tuned..i think it might have been sold to some guy in machida so ill ask him to do it...

soo...after morning practice, i saw an r32 gts-t for sale in atsugi naval base...3000 USD with JCI till sometime in 06 and road tax till like feb 05 or somethin...the guy who owned it screwed it up..theres a GTR badge on the back which i could yank off and a huge aluminum rear spoiler which i would take off if i were to buy it...not sure...as you said before..everyone and everyone's mom drives skylines over here. but the nice power of the rb20det is stuck on my mind...

what would be better...1600USD good condition s13 q's sr20de (future turbo installation) no road tax or jci done.

or

r32 gts-t minor mods, minor rice mods, road tax and all already done so it would be 3000 USD flat.

Comment

i guess the skyline if u want turbo right off the bat...but mad everyone has a skyline..especially a r32

Comment

shaaawn long time no see man....ill probably go for the skyline man...sorry to inform you shawn...but the skyline im lookin at is the same color as yours..haha...THAI PRIDE...but if i found an s13 k's for 2000-3000 id take it in a heartbeat..

wait..i just called this one lady about an s13..not sure if its stick or a K's..but everything is stock except for the stupid a$$ chrome tri spoke rims...wtf is up with all of these military people putting huge spoilers and chrome rims on their cars..

Comment

markeese180sx, allblacks14, and OkinawanHCR32, i covet you guys sooooooo much. i wanna live in japan so bad i can taste it...maybe i will move there in a couple years, if i can afford it

Comment

oh man..life in japan isnt cheap, you have to take that into mind. What will you be doing in japan? if its military you're fine, but if you're living in the city or somethin..you better be teaching english or workin as a business man to haul in the big bucks to help you live man..and to own a car..you need a parking spot...and those dont come cheap...and you gotta pay every month for one..

i mean you could move here if you want, but there are a lot of financial concerns that you must comfront

Comment

yeah, i know.....see what im hopeing will work is to get a job at a tuning shop somewhere in the Osaka area (signal if my dreams came true) and get a work visa and then try to find a wife! lol...what i will prolly due is just end up wroking in a performance garage here, then importing a skyline...maybe take a trip over there and pick one out, then just pay for shipping....and prolly go through canada, cause screw leagalizing it, i want 1100 hp!! lol. but yeah, im going to mechanics school for the next year starting in october, and im speciallizing in Highe performance engines and chassis fabrication, which will hopefully really help me get a job tuning cars. sp yeah, thats the plan

Comment

do you speak/read any japanese? that may be a problem with trying to explain what to do on the car or somethin...you'll also need a lot of out of school tuning experience to get a good job man..dont give your hopes up but it will be difficult

Comment

yes i do actually....still no where close to fluent, but i do know some stuff...and im planing on taking more jap classes while im in mechanics school

EDIT: yeah, it takes like close to a year just to get a visa anyway, so i will be working here that whole time, hopefully at a tuning shop in my area....

Comment

Go Skyline markeese180sx. Just don't get the S13 Q's.

Comment

yeah im leaning towards the skyline cuz all the taxes and stuff still have some tiem left on them...

lorin from drift xtreme (as some of you may know) has offered me an s13 k's with a ca18det for 120,000 yen aka roughly 1100 USD..well i gotta go to football now..later

Comment

yeah good idea casue JCi can be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ...my silvia will never pass it again so its technially illegal. but shes got a LONG trip ahead of her to New Jersey so it dosnt matter

Comment

In that case.....I would take the Silvia K's.....or still the Skyline. Oh, and I have a question: do you still keep in touch with Lorin? Whats his email adress?

Comment

ack the only problem with buying from lorin in tochigi is that if i dont like how it drives, i dont want to tell him "hey man..sorry for taking a two hour drive down here but i dont know man" i doubt it would happen but you never know...

skyline...partially torn up interior...looked like hte guy rubbed against a guard rail or somethin...for 3k its not worth it...im goin to carest zama to look at some nissans today and take a ride around their test drive course...skippin afternoon practice for this sh!t..ah whatever...

god doesnt want me to get an s13 k's...

Comment

Working...
                                X