X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A NEW ONE?!?!

Originally posted by TP | sil-beer

CHAS WHERE ARE MY GT-R WHEELS >,<
    I'm holding them for ransome!! muhahahaa!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas
      Yep
      What?

Comment

• Originally posted by _uG TM
        What?
        Only Chas can get away with one word posts.

Comment

• Re: Re: A NEW ONE?!?!

Originally posted by emission
          I'm holding them for ransome!! muhahahaa!

NOOOOOOO NOT R33 I WANT R32 !!!!! keep those ones

Comment

• Chas how much do you charge for GT-R wheels?

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike
            oh so you're saying all black people just hang around in barbershops all day?

you've seen too many *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing ice cube movies, buddy!
            Could go into almost any black establishment and get his a$$ dealt with for saying some off the wall ish like that. I'm not stereotyping. I'm not saying that from vicarious experiences either, I'm black myself and if someone said that around me they'd either go home feeling 30 IQ points dumber or with a size 12.5 in there a$$.

Comment

• Just to keep things somewhat on track.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by nightracer
                Chas how much do you charge for GT-R wheels?

Could go into almost any black establishment and get his a$$ dealt with for saying some off the wall ish like that. I'm not stereotyping. I'm not saying that from vicarious experiences either, I'm black myself and if someone said that around me they'd either go home feeling 30 IQ points dumber or with a size 12.5 in there a$$.
                haha i hear that, i grew up in memphis so im wise to the dangers of saying negative things about black folk (not that i would do that anyways)

i was just kidding around anyways, never thought you were trying to stereotype

oh yeah and they dont make half sizes above 12

Comment

• 200 or so a piece. Somtimes less, sometimes more.

Comment

• Modz...you are without a doubt one of the dumbest people on this board. You apparently don't know how to spell and to top it all off throw around the word jap...WOW. What a moron.
                    Hahahaha... yeah... i do make a few spelling mistakes... i am the first to admit that...

But, I could sit here for hours and tell you how much of a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you are after abusing me about a few spelling errors and the use of a term.

You sound like a very insecure and troubled young man... ESP after abusing someone after reading only one of their posts, and then turning around and having the nerve to call me stupid? pfft.. Do you feel tough slagging people off from behind your computer screen?

To tell the truth I dont have time for forum keyboard warriors like you... Its amazing how much crap people will throw at others for one post...

BTW, in Australia, we have a much higher Asian / western mix than you do there... And here Jap is not a derogatory term; it is simply short for Japanese.

This term was not meant to offend in any way shape or form !

Comment

• told...>.>

i say stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to....but...no one flames me for it...is it my forum name?...or maybe...im just way to sexy?...

Comment

• Wow Modz...you are ignorant. Hawaii has a majority Asian population, I figured that was common knowledge but I guess not. Now you know. "Jap" is not just short for Japanese, it falls in the same category as nip, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, gook and all the rest of them.

Comment

• No. It is not the fact that I am ignorant... its the fact that you are simply just a disgruntled geek looking for a flame war... sorry bud... it is not going happen.

The real fact is that the alot of my friends are Asian, including my g/f. Jap in Australia is nothing like the following racial slurs than you just stated... As I said in my above post. It isn't a derogatory term in Australia, and I am sorry if I offended. I will know for next time.

Comment

• Jap is just short for Japanese,never heard of it being racial.Just like calling an Australian an aussie,an american a yankee,or saying can for Canada.Now if you were to say something like Chink,that's just flat out racist.Jap may not be appropriate,but it holds no deragatory value.Calling someone a Ol is more racial than saying jap for japanese will ever be.Regardless,this is completly off topic,and making us forget about what's important.That being those fine drift girls....
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Well said feint.. bring on more Drift Girlz...

Comment

• true dat

well, just to back that up w/o taking sides, I was just in Australia not to long ago. Different lingo will always carry different connotation.

My cousins kept referring to "Honkies" and "Japs" (btw, I'm chinese) in public until they explained (with my look of astonishment) that it means Hong Kong and Japanese.

to keep things simple, we should use derogatory terms like SOB and motherf---er universally.

Aight, drift on and back to the wimmenz

Comment

Working...
                                X