Clear All

drift chicks get me hot.... haha

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
      HEY!!!! thats my sister.

But ill hook ya up for twenty.
      I'm so there dude.

Comment

Re: Re: Beats the crap out of your drift chicks!!

Originally posted by prodigy
        Seeing how that chic is definally not a drift chic and just some want to be whore, she doesn't belong on this thread. She is hot though.
        Just check out her personal info. http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.a...ure&entryid=33 She was discovered by modeling people when she was watching a drifting event.
        She also rides motocross. So she were actualy very interested in motorsport before she started modeling
        = NOT! a want to be whore.

Comment

That Nadine Toyoda chick is pretty hot (if Benson Hsu doesn't mind me saying so about his lady)

Pics can be found at their websites I'm sure...

-MR

Comment

Lol. This thread is great....I'm kinda lost now..Dam Flue What do you mean the thread has been jacked?

Comment

less chat, more pictures!

Comment

This is Naomi, She is from Kochi Japan and is one of the best female drifters in her area. She is a mate of a mate of mine in japan.

and this is her Drift wepon - Note the 240Sx rear pannel.. for some reason japs are obsessed with changing the 180SX pannel for a 240 pannel.

Comment

shes a cutie

240sx....thats funny

Comment

Any white Drift Girls? I just love white girls!!!!!!

Comment

• white girls are just too plain

white cars, on the other hand...

Comment

• I dunno man, I prefer white chicks over any other type of chick.. to me they're just cuter. Like.. I'm not racist or anything but SOME.. not all african american chicks look like monkeys too much for my taste.. again, I dont have anything against black chicks.. just not my taste. Asian chicks... i dunno what it is about them.. just... no.

Comment

• hahah

you prolly just cant handle black booty :P

i like all girls...gotta like cars or they out the door

Comment

• Originally posted by C0urage
                            I'm not racist or anything but SOME.. not all african american chicks look like monkeys too much for my taste..
                            Thats the most ironic thing I've read on this forum yet. Let me guess you're not a magician but you walk on your IQ too.. Hot chicks come in all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, colors and creeds. I suppose Tyra banks is not hot because she looks like a monkey.

Comment

• Tyra banks is old news!

Comment

• Originally posted by nightracer
                                Thats the most ironic thing I've read on this forum yet. Let me guess you're not a magician but you walk on your IQ too.. Hot chicks come in all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, colors and creeds. I suppose Tyra banks is not hot because she looks like a monkey.
                                HAHAHAAHAHA okay whatever.. you can think what you want. Just saying that i dont prefer them.. its like comparing a Geo Metro to a Nissan Skyline to me

EDIT: I dont even know what the hell she looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X