No announcement yet.

Drift Chicks Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my girlfriend wants to learn how to drift now too...she wants to get an eight six like i do...so were both ganna get one...isnt she the coolest?..

Comment

• Dont have any pics right now just keeping the thread from disappearing.

Comment

• Heres one for you.
        Attached Files

Comment

• ooh everybody should watch the option video featuring all the Drift Chicks hahaha its a cool vid!!!!!!!! features some sick rides

Comment

• Longest thread ever..

Comment

• no its not. the post about the drifter above you thread was like 70 pages of nonsense

Comment

• Viper thread was this long.. and it was all serious discussion basicly any thread about the future of drifting is about this long and all serious..

the drifting above you and ACD vs YD threads where both over 50 pages of trash.

Comment

• i never read the viper thread. unless it was the one that you started about how u didnt like the full factory spnsorship. which i agree with.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                    i never read the viper thread. unless it was the one that you started about how u didnt like the full factory spnsorship. which i agree with.
                    That was one of MANY viper threads.. but yeah i ment my viper thread... we are going off topic abit.. Anyways you should read the longer threads when you are bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                      That was one of MANY viper threads.. but yeah i ment my viper thread... we are going off topic abit.. Anyways you should read the longer threads when you are bored.
                      id never make it past the second page. i have to start reading a long thread when its made not when im 17 pages behind.

i like her.

cant believe i missed her at ais. she was at the hks booth.
                      Last edited by ; 06-05-2004, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• here theres only one thread you need to read http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=5022

Comment

• Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                          here theres only one thread you need to read http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=5022
                          that was soo off topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                            that was soo off topic.
                            Im the worse moderator ever

Also drifitng 101 part 1 is the second most viewed thread in the drifting forum.
                            Last edited by nissanguy_24; 06-05-2004, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• you really are. no just kidding your like the best moderator in the world that is why i present to you this.

Comment

• lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X