No announcement yet.

My SUPER Advan Wheels for the Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn u jay!!! hahaha well I finally sold my volks.... so now the FD should be in commision soon and i'll probably be looking into some advans too

Comment

Good news jack. Sorry about those rims I promised to buy off of you.

Yeah I finally got new bridgestone potenza reo1's tires for the front wheels today. In the rear I have dunlop tires. I didn't really need spacers on either front or rear. The tires add a 4 inch lift off the ground. Thats pretty low. The wheels look awesome on the car. Im not a huge fan of 3 spoked rims but these really looked nice on the supra. Can't wait to get them on my very own car.

Comment

yeah I'm not really a fan of 3 spokes either (this probably stemed from the lowrider days) but the advans look damn nice

Comment

You shold work on the rest of the car a little bit

Comment

he is that's why it's primered

Comment

um.... My cousin dosen't pay me enough to work on his supra. On my supra I took my time and it came out great. just mad at my self for selling it before it was done.

Here's a pic of the failed project.

Comment

oh sweet i looove super advans.... *drool*

Comment

u sold ur car?

Comment

Yeah I havn't told anyone, but I did sell my car. I gave it up for 150 bucks.

The Super Advans and all other parts went into my cousins car.
                    Jack was the last person to ride shotgun in it. good times.
                    Last edited by emission; 08-06-2004, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                      Yeah I havn't told anyone, but I did sell my car. I gave it up for 150 bucks.

The Super Advans and all other parts went into my cousins car.
                      Jack was the last person to ride shotgun in it. good times.
                      ?~!??!!!???!~!

Comment

yeah 150 bucks I can't belive it either.

Comment

you sold your car ?????

Whaaaat??????????????????

i thought you were macking it out just like me?!!!!!

you wanna trade wheels still???

JUST KIDDINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Comment

damn man those are the holy grail of rims, id luv to put them on my black fd ahh anyone got any pics of these rims on a black fd

Comment

those rims r hardly the holy grail of rims...they r soo old. no one here rocks them unless they use them for battle like i do. i dont know what the big deal abou them is but since there is a big deal someone buy my 2 sets. gote em in blue and black and red and black. make an offer

Comment

hey since your on the wheel subject and how much they cost, how much would some volk te37's cost like 15x8s?
                                or some welds industries import magnum drag 15x10?

Comment

Working...
                                X