Post YOUR Car Photos Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by micrors4racer1
    dont make fun...it still a turtle..once it gets a b16 swap it wont be no more heh.

Don't mind HondaHater, its a nice CRX. Just keep it tasteful, no altezza's, lime green paint, or 20" spinners. Keep it clean

Comment

• Originally posted by ACDSupra7
      Look at his plates bob
      Those are New Hampshire plates on that Jeep in the background.

LIVE FREE OR DIE

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacman
        Don't mind HondaHater, its a nice CRX. Just keep it tasteful, no altezza's, lime green paint, or 20" spinners. Keep it clean

it will remains like that. i dont plan do do anything cosmetic. i like the originality. mean while i scrapped the b16 idea. if i can find an H22 prelude engine that will be enough. producing about 180hp and plus a turbo charger its enough to leave people like honda eater in the dust.

Comment

• Originally posted by HondaHater
          whoa, your b16 is gonna be intimidating. NOT! hahahahhaaha ppl and their 'badass' fwd honda engines. ive eaten enough of em.
          but nice cars nonetheless everyone
          Your cool .. not go back to school *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* . Just think about what you said and realize your an ignorant piece of crap who thinks he is almighty and could take on anything. I bet my friends civic would destroy whatever pile of junk you drive. 400 something whp it sshweet

Comment

• Here's my baby... just got new brakes today:

The hood is supposed to be like that for cooling reasons.

Soon to be a matte interpretation of this:
            Just without the random happy dude. (Yes, I borrowed the picture from Spriso Motorsports and hosted it myself to save them some bandwidth.)
            Last edited by GRiDRaceTech; 07-31-2004, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• ^nice

Comment

• Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech

The hood is supposed to be like that for cooling reasons.

suuuuuuuuuuure.

Nice car

Comment

• Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                  suuuuuuuuuuure.

Nice car
                  it is....

Comment

• my front clips hood was like that, im tempted to do it on my Z just to be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, but it handles heat fine so why look rediculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                      suuuuuuuuuuure.

Nice car

i shall confirm that is an actual method to keep the engine cool.

looks a lot more subtle and therefore better than a samurai ninja driftspec big mouth bass cow catcher rice boy air dam :P

Comment

• is the hood latch it the same place?

i know it's an actual cooling method (and effective)

Comment

• all you do is put washers and longer studs at the joints.
                          it should do great at pulling heat, i would only do it during actualy hard driving if it was me.

Comment

• god those little rouki's are clean !!

the ducting in the right car is AWSOME...and works well to eh?

well my MA70 supra is ALMOST done for now, i need suspension work ASAP...the motor is done at the machine shop and then i rebuild it THEN it goes in and THEN the suspension and new tires....and THEN i clean it up .....and see if a person wants to drift against me....

or when i get used to the new setup with 340lbs or torque....and 290 hp....hmmmm just a tad more than stock...

till then guys.....just wait till you see the supra...you WONT be dissapointed at what you will see....its going to be one of the only clean driftable and drift looking supras out there in the USA.

Representing the MA70 supra turbo dynasty ......

Comment

• have u ever seen the cooling and aerodynamic system ona 1st gen rx-7?

it goes up through the front bumper valage and then through the body through ducts and then out behind the windows....

pretty trick i think

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X