• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy my JZA80 supra...

Comment

• [DELETED]

Comment

• Not quite sure what that means, but you might want to edit it.
        Thanks.

Comment

• when she was still kinda purdy

doing Gymkhana with GRIP video filming

most recent time at circuit, BM Hai @ Ebisu

new rims

video Twin drift - Quicktime (.MP4)
          http://www.vosko.net/media/vrtelektrique/MikeTandem.mp4

video Gymkhana (old car) - .WMV
          http://www.vosko.net/media/vrtelektr...13gymkhana.wmv

Comment

• beautiful car mike, favourite on here. is there any other place where i can find pictures of it.

Comment

• Yea, nice car. Thanks for posting it. I like it better with all cracks in the front end myself.

Comment

• What are the names of those new rims of urs? And how much does a set cost?? Looks sweet dude

Comment

• Originally posted by FALCON EF DRIFT
                  What are the names of those new rims of urs? And how much does a set cost?? Looks sweet dude
                  they are either the work meister s1 3pc or the termist.

he has the wheels i want heh, but at 19in they get discouragingly expensive

Comment

• Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                    is there any other place where i can find pictures of it.
                    thanks.... http://www.ziptied.com

The rims are Work Meister S1, 2pc version
                    I picked them up off Yahoo Auctions for $1200 for the set w/tires
                    Normally, they are around $800+ per wheel for the offsets I got
                    18x9 -7 and 18x10.5 -9

if you like pics of it looking like crap... I have plenty of those... lol

after blowing out this tire on Minami course at Ebsiu, the rear slid a bit farther then I wanted and the lower rear of fender caught a little pile of dirt, which buckled the entire fender.. WTF!?!

from guard rail at Tsuru Touge
                    Last edited by Society Mike; 08-07-2004, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Now THAT'S a true car. If it ain't got dents, it ain't been loved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                        Now THAT'S a true car. If it ain't got dents, it ain't been loved.
                        um you mean battle scars right? to me true love is taking car of it as in washing it every week.

Comment

• great looking car, and love the vids to L

Comment

• Different strokes for different folks. I don't wash my Drift car every week, no need to, it's just gonna get dirty again. Not meant to be clean, meant to be sideways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                              Now THAT'S a true car. If it ain't got dents, it ain't been loved.
                              lol word. I love to see these cars that have chewed up lips/front ends and rear quarter damage, because, obviously the car is doing what it was meant to do, and not be a carpet queen.
                              Mean looking car mike. A+

Comment

• Praise the dents cars. Hell my $300 front lip on my eight-six is gone on one side cause a tire in the road took it off. I just pulled over ran back into the street (after 2 cars hit it) threw it in my back seat and zip-tied it back on again when I got home. Doesnt look the best right now but oh well ill fix it with duct tap later.

Comment

Working...
                                X