X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep your arm away from that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
      For some reason supras dont go that fast with what power the can make. I remember suprastore ahs the 1200hp one for sale, and its best was a 10.3 Ive seen cars with 400 less hp run 8's.
      Cars with under 400hp went 8 seconds in the 1/4 mile? What is that a sand rail with an LS1? That 1200hp supra most likely isn't built for drag racing. The 60 foot is probably that car's nightmare. Theres a 660hp Supra from Maryland with a T04R thats running 10.02's. That'll go 9s this spring. Supras are tricky cars, not impossible, not slow, just tricky.

Btw... What motors are the chasers running?

Comment

Is that the new engine for "Supramännen"?

Comment

Originally posted by nightracer
          Cars with under 400hp went 8 seconds in the 1/4 mile? What is that a sand rail with an LS1? That 1200hp supra most likely isn't built for drag racing. The 60 foot is probably that car's nightmare. Theres a 660hp Supra from Maryland with a T04R thats running 10.02's. That'll go 9s this spring. Supras are tricky cars, not impossible, not slow, just tricky.

Btw... What motors are the chasers running?

No, i said 400 less, 400 less then 1200. 800hp cars in the 8's

Comment

like someone said, the supra was never made specifically for drag racing. most supras have their usable power for only like 500rpms (somewhere between 8500-9000rpms typically). I think they are better made for top end racing on somewhere like the wangan highway.

Comment

A turbo that big with a hp curve like this: __/\_

Good luck laying down 1300 whatever hp to 2 wheels...

BTW - my friend's dad had a VW bug with 350-400 horse that ran 8's. He had to rebuild the motor after every run but all the same... I'm sure a go-kart with a Hayabusa motor could probably run 8's in full tune.

-MR

Comment

i want that engine to bear my children. hey sexy

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
                  A turbo that big with a hp curve like this: __/\_
                  More like ______|\_____

Comment

Working...
                  X